who likes Beastie Boys music??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who likes Beastie Boys music??

i dont know about them but i hear they legends but i dont like their music, they sound goofy and corny i guess cause they white it helped their sales but i dont know wats the big deal about them

hahaha you are the wrong generation to understand why lol

Comment

nice making a thread calling the beastie boys corny when one of there members died today good choice of a day to do this

Comment

I liked few tracks of them, but i'm not a big fun of their style.
        They are still 100 times better then todays mainstream so called "rappers" lol

y'all remember this shit? classic

Comment

Beastie boys changed the perception of hiphop. This is a big call right here, but to me they are in the top 3 hiphop groups of all time. Whenever I listen to them it just reminds me of my younger days

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lek View Post
            I liked few tracks of them, but i'm not a big fun of their style.
            They are still 100 times better then todays mainstream so called "rappers" lol

y'all remember this shit? classic

I definitely remember that shit it is what first came to my head when i hear of his passing

Comment

beastie was my favourite group back in da days, i still have few albums in my cabinet,

RIP MCA

is this goofy too??

CLASSIC
              problably my favourite track, and also fav verse from MCA

and
              Last edited by JayFromTheBay; 05-05-2012, 09:03 AM.
              -------------------------------------------
              "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X