X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chronic or 2001

Or

I'm Goin with 2001

i'm going with 1992 CHRONIC cause of some all time classics on it like DEEEZZ NUTTZZZ!!!

but 2001 is also a dope album

oh yea and btw FUCK dat DRE ASS!!!!

Comment

92 for me both classics but the 92 one just edges it for me
      sigpic

Comment

OG all the way. Has all the classics. Fav track is Stranded on Death Row.
        Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

"Still D.R.E." "The Next Episode" & "Forgot About Dre" also "Some L.A. Niggas" are my fav's on 2001 so I picked that one, I like nothin but a G thang on the Chronic but Gotta cop that soon as I haven't really listened to that one, is "Little Ghetto Boy" on the Chronic? I'm interested in listenin to that.

Comment

the chronic as a worthy successor of zaggin4life and black mafia life (even if this was released a bit later, they worked earlier on that *ya dig it?*)
            collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

I gotta pick "The Chronic" as the best. I think "2001" was very good too.

Comment

I also have to go with The Chronic og one but loved 2001 also lots of great tracks on it i actually have the pot leaf from the 2001 disc tatto'd on my inner wrist but still gotta go with the classic

Comment

2001 production>>>>>>>.
                  but overall the chronic>>

Comment

2001 just because im listened to it waaaaaay more.
                    2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Originally posted by 003 View Post
                      2001 just because im listened to it waaaaaay more.
                      I think it has better beats also, Especially on Still D.R.E. People went mad at coachella when that beat dropped, I also think Dre's flow was better on the 2011 album too

Comment

The Chronic is a more creeping and relaxed sound and 2001 is a more club and party sound for me. so i think this is why it will work on events like the coachella better. but im still with The Chronic
                        collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Yes, Lil' Ghetto Boy is included on The Chronic. To me it's a very tough choice, I love The Chronic for everything it has done for Hip Hop and some of the classics on it, like Nuthin' But a G Thang and Lil' Ghetto Boy but personally I think Snoop's Doggystyle was way better. 2001 got some of the best beats of all time, just as Blacpain said it's a more upbeat type of album, except for some tracks. I guess it boils down to that I've listened to 2001 more, still gotta go with The Chronic
                          Winter Jamz download link: http://www.datpiff.com/2Pac-2Pac-Win...pe.295538.html

Single:

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X