Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eminem - Sing for the Moment or Eminem - Stan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2Lek View Post
    if feel pitty for you
    I feel pitty for you with all that rubbish music

Comment

Originally posted by LAWestCoastRida View Post
      well My generation doesn't kno who the hell they are Like I don't so Eminem is globable star while your stuff is barely know now!
      you dont know The Rolling Stones and The Beatles?

please dont tell us that you dont know who Johnny Cash and Elvis Presley are!
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

well My generation doesn't kno who the hell they are Like I don't so Eminem is globable star while your stuff is barely know now!
        And today's younger generation do not know who half the people in your avatar are. Ask them who Eazy-E or Mac Dre is. I'm not sure if you are being serious or not but you cannot dismiss music because of what your "generation" know.

Comment

im young but i feel old, I still remember when the MMLP came out in 2000, sat waiting for eminem videos to play to record on video cassette! MTV used to cut the intro of stan. back when MTV actually played music. lol

Comment

lol areosmith is shit! Eminem Made that Instrumental Great!
            man that shit is nigh on blasphemous... aerosmith put eminem to shame with their output and what they have done over the years.. you have no honest understanding of shit as you are too young

but both songs you listed are dope, can't really choose tbh

Comment

I dont agree with makaveli5858 saying aerosmith is shit but no body compared eminem to aerosmith and the reason why eminem used that sample is because he's a fan himself. Sing for the moment may be one of his best songs, the lyrics are way too powerlful and saying eminem is too direct is foul lol.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X