Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LIL BOOSIE Found NOT GUILTY in Murder Case!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIL BOOSIE Found NOT GUILTY in Murder Case!

Rapper Lil Boosie has been found not guilty of first degree murder ... stemming from the shooting death of a 35-year-old man back in 2009.

Boosie was accused of ordering a hit on the victim ... but after the jury deliberated for roughly 90 minutes, they decided Boosie was not guilty.

Boosie -- who was tried in Baton Rouge, LA -- could have faced life in prison if convicted.

During the case, prosecutors tried to argue that lyrics in one of Boosie's raps proved his role in the murder ... but clearly, the jury didn't buy the argument.

Still, Boosie will not be a free man anytime soon -- he's currently serving an 8-year prison sentence stemming from drug charges.

Info @ http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/11/lil-bo...guilty-murder/

i waz jus bout to post this bra thank god the only
    real nigga that still left in hip hop!!

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

i think its unfortunate

Comment

after reading about the inside court room stuff the other day i had a felling that he was not gonna be guilty just the way the case was going

Comment

Very surprised with the outcome, he dodged a bullet with that verdict

Comment

well 8 years is good enuff for me at least we dont have to hear his loud trash music
            Originally Posted by Crusty

other boards dropped exclusive songs and videos but nothing here from the people whom have tons of exclusive stuff?
            i`m confused

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X