Rick Ross Admits That C.O. Photo Is Actually Him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Ross Admits That C.O. Photo Is Actually Him

The speculation about Rick Ross' alleged law enforcement past was never really addressed by the Miami rapper. When a photo that favored Rick Ross receiving a diploma to become a correctional officer leaked to the net, he flat out denied the photo was of him, calling it the work of "online hackers."

However, months later, he's finally admitting, reluctantly, that the photo is, in fact, Rick Ross. But ... there's a story that goes along with the photo that he claims falls right in line with the street tales he talks about in his rhymes.

In an interview with Big Boy's Neighborhood radio morning show, the Boss was asked repeatedly if he was a C.O. at anytime in his past. While he never admits to it, he finally answered directly when Big Boy asked if the photo that surfaced on the internet was him.

"Yea, that picture was Rick Ross. What people gotta know is the truth is far more sinister," the rapper said with a grin. "It's a lot of people that don't understand, and I don't blame em. It's people that know what's really good."

According to the Miami rapper, things he did in his past were strictly situations that he went through for him and his team -- or homies from the streets as he described it -- to get to the level they've reached today.

"Rick Ross done did it all to get money. I done did it all, except set dudes up, put dudes behind bars, and that's what's important to me," Ross explained when asked if he'd ever been a C.O. at anytime in his life. "... I just wanted to put it in perspective and respect my homies that's involved. When certain things come up, Ross don't address that.

"Everybody that's involved ... you gotta understand that I respect the Miami underground scene, that underground lifestyle. Where I come from, talking too much will get you in trouble," he continued.

Despite his shaky past, Ross emphasizes his street cred, explaining that, still, any hood he steps in, he has no problems: "I ain't got no street problems. Got more jewels than anybody and gonna wear them anywhere. Everybody know what it is. Its consequences behind me," he explains.

Later in the radio interview, Ross revealed that he's been working with BET on a special that would detail more about his life story, during which he would address things such as the law enforcement rumors.

When this BET special would air was unknown at press time.

"We got with BET and we chronicled my life, so people could understand, that by the time I was 17, 18 years old, I was in a nice home. I was in whips. I was doing a lot of different things, in that I made a few moves," says Ross. "I felt like they was the best decisions for me to be here. Just look for an in-depth situation that I could really capitalize off of, to of course promote Deeper Than Rap, April 21st. I think it's the right way to really give people visuals and answer everything in-depth and answer everything everybody wanna know."
    SourcE:Ballerstatus.com

yeaaah .. ross is a pig. its ironic that he was a pig and now a rapper lol.. 50 cent is killin this guy constantly .
    "I can make a million and still not get enough of spending" - Pac

Comment

He's soooooo wack.

"Push It" = the best song he has.
      & that's only because the beat & the sample go hard.

Everyday create your history.
      Every path you take, you're leaving your legacy.
      Every soldier dies in his glory.
      Every legend tells of conquest and liberty.
      Every hero dreams of chivalry.
      Every child should sing together in harmony.

Michael.<3

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X