No announcement yet.

My Eminem Collection- So Far...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just received this, still sealed just don't give a fuck cd single.

Comment

received these today!

all sealed.

12"LPs MMLP Relapse Curtain Call
      sealed 8 mile ost
      sealed E dvd (just music videos).

today was a good day for post.

Comment

ayo marky u seem to know your em stuff, if so can u tell me wich MMLP version i have?

different cover with cardsleve, bonus cd with intrumentals+the kids and the way i am with manson. barcode 60694930622

cover

also my d12 devil's night is like this one with bonus cd minus the cardsleeve
        Last edited by Bushi; 08-30-2012, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushi View Post
          ayo marky u seem to know your em stuff, if so can u tell me wich MMLP version i have?

different cover with cardsleve, bonus cd with intrumentals+the kids and the way i am with manson. barcode 60694930622

cover

it's just a special edition of the MMLP. that cd has 3 covers for some odd reason.

real dope album. not sure about the d12 one though.

Comment

cover

This Cover looks awesome man, is it on ebay the CD with that Cover ?

[MENTION=691]MarkyMark Luv your Collection man looks fucking hot, i am big EM fan too, 12-13 year

Just Dont Give A Fuck cD Single Sealed is the bomb man Congratz !!! i feel ya

Comment

[MENTION=691]MarkyMark

You probably know this, but that Infinite CD isn't original, the album was only pressed on vinyl, and there is also a fake vinyl re-press going around. There is a way to differentiate the two, but I don't remember what. Maybe something on the label of the vinyl itself.

Comment

yeah im dumb, should have looked in ebay instead of asking [MENTION=8047]Mr.Passion here it is http://www.ebay.com/itm/EMINEM-THE-M...#ht_1860wt_648

and this is the d12 one
                Last edited by Bushi; 08-30-2012, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigR View Post
                  [MENTION=691]MarkyMark

You probably know this, but that Infinite CD isn't original, the album was only pressed on vinyl, and there is also a fake vinyl re-press going around. There is a way to differentiate the two, but I don't remember what. Maybe something on the label of the vinyl itself.
                  yea I know thats my own personal cd design with the help of draven. i have a repress still cannot find the 1st or 2nd press of the vinyl. i'm on the lookout for the cassette and vinyl everyday.

there's a currently sealed slim shady ep on ebay for i think 3 grand, fuck that crack smoking seller.

here's my infinite cd.

Comment

yeah im dumb, should have looked in ebay instead of asking [MENTION=8047]Mr.Passion here it is http://www.ebay.com/itm/EMINEM-THE-M...#ht_1860wt_648

and this is the d12 one
                    http://www.ebay.com/itm/D12-DEVILS-N...#ht_3129wt_890

Yea Devils night i got it!11

thanks for this mybe i buy that hot item looks fucking dope!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Passion View Post
                      Yea Devils night i got it!11

thanks for this mybe i buy that hot item looks fucking dope!!!
                      oh yes i have that d12 cd, Words Are Weapons is censored on mine so fucking annoying lol

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
                        oh yes i have that d12 cd, Words Are Weapons is censored on mine so fucking annoying lol
                        Yeah, I was pissed when I first bought that special edition and it was censored, but I still played that version over the Funk Flex tagged one. Then I discovered it was uncensored on a CD single (forget which one right now).

Comment

yes that sucks u have to buy The Dirty Edition

Comment

Originally posted by BigR View Post
                            Yeah, I was pissed when I first bought that special edition and it was censored, but I still played that version over the Funk Flex tagged one. Then I discovered it was uncensored on a CD single (forget which one right now).
                            It's just stupid since disc one is not censored at all...
                            speaking of censoring tracks, you have any idea where the uncensored Bad Guys Always Die come from?

I bought the Wild Wild West soundtrack thinking the song wouldn't be uncensored on there, the version on Forget About Dre single is also censored, it's absolutely retarded if you ask me.

Comment

It's just stupid since disc one is not censored at all...
                              speaking of censoring tracks, you have any idea where the uncensored Bad Guys Always Die come from?

I bought the Wild Wild West soundtrack thinking the song wouldn't be uncensored on there, the version on Forget About Dre single is also censored, it's absolutely retarded if you ask me.
                              I don't own WWW soundtrack, I only have a FLAC rip of it, and the version on my rip is uncensored as far as I can tell. What point of the track is censored?

Comment

yeah, i never figured out why words are weapons is censored since everything else on the cd isn't. at first i was like "this shit is scratched" then i realised it's censored.
                                still i rather fill in the curse words myself than listen to flex shouting.

[MENTION=8047]Mr.Passion yeah i think you are goin to enjoy that album version, be sure to look for others in ebay because i think i saw it cheaper, i used that link because the description had the full details.

now im not sure wether if its this mmlp or devil's night that comes also with a double sided poster of eminem in his jason costume and him and manson

come to think about it, i miss the corner store i bought these in. got all my classics from there, from the chronic, to 36chambers, aeom, my precious 7day, and many more.
                                wich all turned out to be first prints, specially considering i even got them cheaper than the rereleases would have cost me at the big music shops.
                                [MENTION=691]MarkyMark

tell me one thing about the infinite vinyl, its a 7-inch one and not a 12-inch one, right?
                                because i remember holding one in my hands at the same corner store but it was a smaller one.

even though this was almost ten years ago, the shop didn't close, just moved out of town. and somehow i have a gut feeling that they might still have it, just because this is portugal lol, and the shop was/is mostly devoted to bootlegs, and loads of metal. i was probably the only rap fan who went there because first it was dirt cheap, and since the shop was always full of metal fans and goths i knew the spot with the small box with rap records was always there for me. and space was an issue at such a small but packed shop. even when there where lines of metal heads waiting to come in i could always get in first since they knew i was the guy in the room corner nobody else went.

anyway, i cant promise anything, but some life circumstances have me periodically goin near the town the shop is now. so maybe on my next trip i might go there for the nostalgia value. and if whatever infinite vinyl i saw is still there and ill be sure to ask the owner, i can get it for you if you want.

just a pretty wild guess, but whats bugging is im pretty sure the one in my hands was a 7-inch

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X