No announcement yet.

My Eminem Collection- So Far...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yepp like this album with that cover..i enjoyed the album long time ago okay dont know which cd u mean with the poster.

maybe this one ? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eminem-The-M...item20ca75e0ed

now the price is $23 think u can find it for $15

Comment

[MENTION=624]Bushi

Infinite is a 12"LP

The first press has the address around the label
      second press is the exact same without the address
      you can tell a bootleg a mile off.

here's an original press

2nd press
      no address but legit

now here's a 2003 bootleg repress

I have the 2003 repress but my goal is to own all three one day. i will not stop!

theres a guy in the UK selling one on a site but hes being a dick about it, i keep asking which press it is, he keeps replying "look at the photos put on by site" trouble is the photos are of the white label issue. (2003 bootleg). so unless he states properly which one i won't be buying.
      Last edited by MarkyMark; 08-30-2012, 06:08 PM.

Comment

and check this

sealed slim shady ep cassette

way way way wayaaaaayyy over priced. but it does suck being poor. stop looking atme.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
          and check this

sealed slim shady ep cassette

way way way wayaaaaayyy over priced. but it does suck being poor. stop looking atme.
          Holly crap is it ever over priced. I wonder if the person selling it paid the price on the sticker, 6.99. I'd shit if I saw that tape selling for 6.99 in a used music store.
          The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Biological View Post
            Holly crap is it ever over priced. I wonder if the person selling it paid the price on the sticker, 6.99. I'd shit if I saw that tape selling for 6.99 in a used music store.
            $7 before he blow up, the bunch of people who picked it up out of curiousity are sure lucky.

Comment

Got some major Em shit since I been gone from Pac scene.

Scored a copy of Infinite first pressing and second pressing.
              Also got some Slim Shady EP promotional stickers and cassette - I love collecting.
              First press of Infinite has original seal but is opened.
              Also scored a sealed Slim Shady LP 12" aswell as Just Don't Give a Fuck (SSEP Original) 12" single sealed but opened.

See pics below
              Infinite first press with address on the label

First press on the left, second right

Second press without address label

Infinite first press - Slim Shady EP - Soul Intent - Fuckin' Backstabber (cassette single 1995)

Comment

Got some major Em shit since I been gone from Pac scene.

Scored a copy of Infinite first pressing and second pressing.
                Also got some Slim Shady EP promotional stickers and cassette - I love collecting.
                First press of Infinite has original seal but is opened.
                Also scored a sealed Slim Shady LP 12" aswell as Just Don't Give a Fuck (SSEP Original) 12" single sealed but opened.

See pics below
                Infinite first press with address on the label

First press on the left, second right

Second press without address label

Infinite first press - Slim Shady EP - Soul Intent - Fuckin' Backstabber (cassette single 1995)
                Amazing Collection you have buddy, this pic´s made my day....

The "Infinite first press" is soo Beautiful!!!!....i am a big eminem fan too...loooong time

The Marshall Mathers LP witch release is it ? sealed ?

why did you open it Just Don't Give a Fuck ??
                Last edited by Mr.Passion; 05-01-2013, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Thanks
                  Not sure what release it is, i think its some sort of audiophile reissue.

Just don't give a fuck was already open but still had the seal on.

I've wanted Infinite since 2006 and to finally get it was great. Now i'm collecting singles, promos and shit like that.

I'm finding it hard to find a sealed eminem show vinyl. And when they do pop up they cost over $100.

Comment

nice items man and welcome back [MENTION=691]MarkyMark
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice stuff [MENTION=691]MarkyMark beautiful collection you've got!~
                      Love.

Comment

Well today I received the RAREST of all Eminem releases

The Soul Intent - Fuckin' Backstabber cassette from 1995 (Brand new still sealed)

I'm really exstatic now.

I own a legit Slim Shady EP and Soul Intent tape. next is Infinite 12" first press LP which is proving difficult to find. there's one guy has one for sale at 9 grand, fuck that.

Anyways for any Em fans here, (If interested) a few pics of my yet small but great Eminem collection.

I have sealed CD's on the way to me, I want everything sealed.

I plan to have it all one day.

But for now...

Soul Intent - F#@!in Backstabber (Cassette Single 1995)

Slim Shady EP (199

Will be building my collection up each month.
                        HOLY SHIT!! you have the soul intent tape NIIIIIIIIIIICE. i love biterphobia! nice collection man. were you around for the em discography i made on hiphoponline.net?

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2thastreetz View Post
                          HOLY SHIT!! you have the soul intent tape NIIIIIIIIIIICE. i love biterphobia! nice collection man. were you around for the em discography i made on hiphoponline.net?
                          No I wasn't, is it still there?

That Soul Intent isn't that rare anymore, a woman from Michigan, Detroit is selling them on ebay. I don't know how she got ahold of them but she must of known Em's mother or something.

Only rarities I need now are SSEP cassette and Infinite cassette. I missed out on the Infinite cassette a few months it was priced way too much for my taste.

Comment

Just a small update, been buying small things here and there the past months.

I recently got a rare card sleeve CD single of "I'm Back". I didn't even know this was pressed.

But here goes, this is the first one i've ever come across.

Attached Files

Comment

Also Slim Shady EP Promo cassette.

Comment

Some cassettes

The Eminem Show and the Slim Shady LP

Eminem VHS promo tape.

Recovery vitamin water, wristband and Relapse novelty pills (candy).

I got a whole lot more, I'm gonna take some pictures of it all once I've gotten a better camera.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X