Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Eminem Collection- So Far...

Well today I received the RAREST of all Eminem releases

The Soul Intent - Fuckin' Backstabber cassette from 1995 (Brand new still sealed)

I'm really exstatic now.

I own a legit Slim Shady EP and Soul Intent tape. next is Infinite 12" first press LP which is proving difficult to find. there's one guy has one for sale at 9 grand, fuck that.

Anyways for any Em fans here, (If interested) a few pics of my yet small but great Eminem collection.

I have sealed CD's on the way to me, I want everything sealed.

I plan to have it all one day.

But for now...

Soul Intent - F#@!in Backstabber (Cassette Single 1995)

Slim Shady EP (199

Will be building my collection up each month.

nice items man i miss the old em or maybe i just lost as much interest i not sure damn
    sigpic

Comment

I miss that era, yesterday i was listening to Role Model, it was the first time i was listening to Eminem since a long time, and that was soo dope. He was and still is one of the best, his old music was just better tho.

Comment

I received a few sealed albums today

the mashall mathers lp
        the eminem show
        encore

and a cool little slim shady sticker. also resealable cd cover wrappers.

Comment

Great stuff [MENTION=691]MarkyMark i am doing the same thing with my pac collection building it up every month.

Do you still collect pac stuff would love to see your collection.
          Love.

Comment

Shit is dope man, im a big em fan too
            MM LP and SS LP and the Eminem Show are the Albums that he ever did !!!!

nice Items !

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
              I received a few sealed albums today

the mashall mathers lp
              the eminem show
              encore

and a cool little slim shady sticker. also resealable cd cover wrappers.

Dope. I remember when i bought TES, i was in 4th grade lol. Are you going to do the same with D12?

Comment

You want to keep everything sealed? Lol, what kind of collector are you? Don't just enjoy the material value of your items, also enjoy the music!!!!

Nice little collection anyway. I wonder how your collection will increase after page 20 on this thread

Comment

Originally posted by OG Dominator View Post
                  You want to keep everything sealed? Lol, what kind of collector are you? Don't just enjoy the material value of your items, also enjoy the music!!!!

Nice little collection anyway. I wonder how your collection will increase after page 20 on this thread
                  Ii already own all of Em's albums unsealed. I'm not one of those collectors who collects thinking of $$$ in the future, I genuinely take pleasure in collecting items.
                  I will never sell my collection.

Sealed is just nice for the collection. My Slim Shady EP is mint condition but came unsealed. Soul Intent cassette I already have a real good FLAC rip of so I won't bother unsealing it.
                  [MENTION=7582]Brad my Pac collection will start properly when I'm done with my Em collection.

recently i think i've been scammed on Discogs.com

some dude has multiple accounts, multiple paypal accounts and email addresses. Bought a Slim Shady EP cassette. to make matters worse hes from canada non-us unverified.

this is definetly a scam. he emailed me to say he will ship the cassette within 2 days and throw in an extra slim shady LP cassette sampler and provide tracking info.
                  If no word within 3 days I am gonna contact paypal.

The same guy was selling all the rare em stuff too.

let's see how that goes.

as for today i received The Slim Shady LP sealed, but the case is fucking cracked in the corner lol
                  Last edited by MarkyMark; 08-16-2012, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
                    Dope. I remember when i bought TES, i was in 4th grade lol. Are you going to do the same with D12?
                    i may do, just focusing on ems stuff first.

as for TES i still remember listening to a CDR my friend gave me in 2002 lol Without Me brings alot of nostalgia.

Comment

Received a few more items lately.

Sealed curtain call deluxe edition
                      sealed curtain call cd
                      sealed deluxe encore edition
                      sealed like toy soldiers cd single
                      marshall mathers lp promo sticker
                      marshall mathers lp keyring

thats all for now.

Comment

Dope stuff [MENTION=691]MarkyMark looking very legit didnt know you were that big of a fan.
                        Love.

Comment

Originally posted by Scourgerez View Post
                          Dope stuff [MENTION=691]MarkyMark looking very legit didnt know you were that big of a fan.
                          thanks, and yea i been fan of em since i heard the MMLP back in 2000, i was hooked for life lol only just recently started to collect properly.

Comment

i was looking at that snippet tape a while ago, it seems a bit much price for now but i've got my eye on it. that vhs looks good too, saved to the watch list.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X