Lil Wayne Pushed Dedication Mixtape To Help 2 Chainz’s Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Pushed Dedication Mixtape To Help 2 Chainz’s Album

Lil Wayne and DJ Drama were to deliver the highly anticipated Dedication 4 mixtape yesterday (August 15), but the project has been pushed back until further notice for a good cause. The Young Money mogul didn’t want to interfere with the release of 2 Chainz’s Based On A T.R.U. Story album which was released on same day.
    “I know I was supposed to drop that mix tape and all that, all that. But listen, my homeboy 2Chainz just dropped his album yesterday,” Lil Wayne said in a viral video. “That’s my real, real, real, real good homeboy right there and I refuse to put any attention on me when he spotlight – everybody’s eyes, everybody’s attention, everybody’s focus – should be on my n***a 2Chainz album Based On A T.R.U. Story. So therefore, I ain’t giving you Dedication 4 yet.”
    Mack Maine delivered the news to fans via Twitter yesterday.
    “Dedication 4 will not drop today….we will announce the new date soon…(Dodges bullets). Announcement and something special will be delivered by@LilTunechi today….#stayTUNEd.”
    Lil Wayne said he would likely give the Dedication mixtape in a week or so.
    Love.

Wayne has been so off lately, Dedication 4 will probably be a disappointment like the rest of the garbage he's put out the last couple of years.
    A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
    & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
    & getting the benefits that go along with it
    Everythin that's out here for kings like us
    The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
    They don't understand is because we really from Africa
    & that's where all this stuff come from
    & we originated from kings

Comment

Lol been off latley dude has always been crap.
      Love.

Comment

na He's Been good, I've hated his guest verses latley apart from "I can only imagine" His Last Album "Tha Carter IV" Was Amazing

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X