E-40 Says Bay Area Banned Him & Too Short From Rock The Bells Tour Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-40 Says Bay Area Banned Him & Too Short From Rock The Bells Tour Date

Bay Area legends, E-40 and Too Short, graced the stage at the inaugural 2012 Rock The Bells Festival in Southern Cali last weekend... but this upcoming weekend, the concert series hits the the Bay (Mountain View, CA), and they won't be there.

In an interview with Fuse.TV, 40 Water revealed that he and Short have been banned from performing at the event -- not by Guerilla Union, the organizers behind the festival, but the actual city.

"I'm not even going to be there. For some reason, the city of Mountain View won't let E-40 and Too Short perform," E-40 said. "They can't even give us an excuse or nothing. They can't say nothing. They don't even know why they won't let us perform. I'm putting it on that the city of Mountain View won't let Too Short and E-40 perform. Anyway, they don't want us performing on our own soil, man."

Despite not being able to make the Mountain View date, 40 said his experience at the San Bernardino showwas "classical," describing it as "electrifying."

"My man always classical to do anything with Too Short. Always classical to do Rock the Bells. We ain't at the Bay Area one in Southern California, but it's still groovy like a drive-in movie," said 40. "The energy? It's electrifying in that thang, man. Turnt up. I love every minute of it, I love to see my fans with a smile on they face, I love to be performing."

times change, 40 wata gets banned n dha bay.
    Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X