Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tech N9ne Says 'Boiling Point' Will Be Darker Than 'E.B.A.H.', Calls Power 30 Ranking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech N9ne Says 'Boiling Point' Will Be Darker Than 'E.B.A.H.', Calls Power 30 Ranking

Although Tech N9ne just released his E.B.A.H. (Evil Brain, Angel Heart) EP in mid-September, yet another EP release is due out later this month, entitled Boiling Point. While he remains tight-lipped about the impending release, the Kansas City rap star promised it would be much darker than E.B.A.H.

"It's like this... [my next project is] gonna be like another EP. It's gonna be darker, and it's probably gonna be on Halloween -- I don't know," Tech revealed in an interview with HotNewHipHop.com.

Boiling Point is slated for release October 30th. Stay tuned...

In addition to the upcoming EP, Tech also reacted to his recent inclusion on The Source's Power 30 list, amongst Jay-Z and Rick Ross. He says it's an honor.

"It's a beautiful thing because we're independent and we use our own money, me and Travis O'Guin (Strange Music CEO)," he said. "To see all our work and all our dreams come to fruition - it's a beautiful thing to look and see Jay-Z, Tech N9ne and then Rick Ross and Russell Simmons [on the same list]. That means I'm doing something good and right."

Who has read this thread:
Working...
X