Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Explains Close Relationship With Kendrick Lamar, Calls Him 'West Coast Nas'(Vid)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Explains Close Relationship With Kendrick Lamar, Calls Him 'West Coast Nas'(Vid)

Kendrick Lamar was at the center of some controversy last week, when Shyne called his g.o.o.d kid, m.A.A.d city debut "trash." His Compton rap peer Game came to his defense, calling out Shyne via Twitter. Why? Well, Game has a close relationship with the young west coast star.

The rap vet tells Rap-Up.com how the pair had forged such as close bond, explaining that he was hip to Kendrick early on allowing to open for him on tour years ago.

"It's really dope to see hard work pay off, somebody that I helped shape and mold," Game explained. "I remember when I told K-Dot that K-Dot just wasn't going to work and he should just change his name to Kendrick, and he did that, and next thing you know it's Aftermath and people are checking and bitches are like, 'Kendrick, Kendrick.'

"Kendrick is like our West Coast Nas, so to speak -- lyrically amazing," he continued. "I hope no one ever beefs or tries to attack him lyrically. You will definitely lose. His mind is crazy."

g.o.o.d kid, m.A.A.d city is out now. If you haven't yet, get your copy at Amazon.com.

I Agree But He'll Have To Work Hard To Have The Success Nas Has Had

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X