Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent Says Beef With Floyd Mayweather Jr. Not Real. Was Staged Because Floyd Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Says Beef With Floyd Mayweather Jr. Not Real. Was Staged Because Floyd Wanted

Newspapers, blogs, the internet and social media have been having a field day with the beef between 50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather Jr. Could it all have been a big act?

As we previously reported, 50 and Floyd had a very public fallout on Twitter a couple of days ago. There were a lot of personal attacks in their war of words. This morning 50 took to Twitter to say that it was staged to get people talking about Floyd because no one was giving the boxing champion the attention he wanted after his recent release from jail.

Now the G-Unit boss has grown tired of the games and is not willing to participate in them anymore.

"I'm sick of all this nonsense Floyd asked me to act like were fighting cause no one was paying any attention after his 60 days," 50 wrote. "Domestic violence is very serious my apologies,my grand mother said we need to stop playing I'm done sorry. I know some of the things we do in hip hop for shock value are wrong. He just wanted some attention. Floyd is like a brother to me. I always tweet things for him like follow his fiancée and help promote him but one. I'm done with please don't ask me about it. He just called he mad I said something about domestic violence. He just want be in music. You ever hear him RAP? lol."

So there you have it. Now we can get back to the question everyone wants an answer to. Will there ever be a fight between Floyd and Manny Pacquiao?
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X