No announcement yet.

Juvenile Reunites With Cash Money After Speaking Negatively About Them Recently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juvenile Reunites With Cash Money After Speaking Negatively About Them Recently

Just a couple of days ago we reported on an interview Juvenile gave to Complex where he seemed to have a lot of resentment toward his former label and accused Lil Wayne of being scared to leave.

Things have changed rapidly in a short amount of time because the "Ha" rapper is now singing a different tune. Not only is Juvenile not upset with Birdman and Slim anymore, he is back to doing business with them.

Check out the statement he gave to AllHipHop about his current relationship with YMCMB.

I am truly excited to say that it’s a new day. There are a lot of old interviews out there that can reflect old negativity. Luckily, in recent months, circumstances brought me and Cash Money back together and I was able to re-unite with members of my original crew. That’s why we all have decided to leave negativity in the past. I am truly looking forward to the future and to my future work with Baby, Lil Wayne , YMCMB and Cash Money. “Picture Perfect” is the beginning and we have a lot more to come. Get ready!”

I'm sure they offered him some money, some weed and now he's going to make shitty tunes

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X