No announcement yet.

Andre 3000 Speaks On Collaborating With T.I. & The Future Of Outkast [Video]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre 3000 Speaks On Collaborating With T.I. & The Future Of Outkast [Video]

Andre 3000 is one of the most sought after hip hop artists for features, but he rarely accepts the offers unless he feels the project is worthy.

In a recent interview with Fuse, 3 Stacks talks about a record he recently recorded with T.I. and how it came about.

"Me and T.I. been trying to do a song for long, long time," Andre said. "It was always for me. It's always about the actual song or the project. I never say I'm gonna do something just to do it. So, I went to the studio and checked out some music and as that song came on and his lyrics came on it kind of hit home for me. And I was like 'hey, this is the song that I want to be a part of.' And that name of the song is called Sorry, check it out."

Andre said he's not sure when or if there will be another Outkast album.

"There could be [an Outkast reunion] I just can't say right now. If we decide to do something you'll know about it," he said. "The internet is such a misinformation age right now. So much bad stuff that you don't even know what to believe. So don't believe anything about Outkast until we say it"

Who has read this thread:
Working...
X