No announcement yet.

50 Cent Calls French Montana 'A Snake', Says He Can't Hold His Own As An Artist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Calls French Montana 'A Snake', Says He Can't Hold His Own As An Artist

50 Cent is getting his SMS Promotions boxing company off the ground, and prepping the release of his next album, Street King Immortal. And, in between, has found some time to beef with French Montana.

Back in October, the hip-hop mogul first began throwing shots at Diddy's new signee, calling him out for not being able to put out a single without a featured guest. It was in response to comments French made about Fif's declining music sales in an interview Complex.com.

50 further discussed the beef in a recent feature for Respect Magazine, calling his rival "a snake" who once "ran around and shot DVD footage."

"Creatively, he's not somebody we can even have a conversation about. He doesn't yet have one hot record by himself. It's interesting because he's a snake. He was a camera guy at first. He ran around and shot DVD footage," said 50.

"He doesn't even have a song," he continued. "You know how many people have had one hit wonders? The boy ain't talented enough. He reminds me of a Rich Boy or a Yung Joc or all these people that are a part of the culture that had big records, and are talented people. If you haven't paid attention, I'm on the Forbes list every year regardless if the record goes out or not. That should tell you that I'm not sleepwalking."

During the interview, 50 Cent also talks about his new single, "My Life" featuring Eminem and Adam Levine; how the decision to release a single comes about; issues with Jimmy Iovine; and more.

Hate it or love the big boss is 50 lol. And its true what he says about french montana, dude has no creativity and on each songs he mumbles and have a dozen of features. Fuck releasing an album with only one solo song and the rest is all featured.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X