Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Husxle View Post
    Cali Medical is tha shit my brother..

But all I smoke now is cartridges because of the convenience and because it is virtually odorless.

I smoke wax at the crib but out a vape pen, because of the convenience again..

peep the thread thats in tha background... haha
    Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by Suiris*9 View Post
      it isnt?
      it really just depends where youre at in the us.
      the west coast usa has some of the worlds finest weed of every strain you can name.

the midwest and south has some shitty stuff ,usually from mexico with seeds,tho mexico is now starting to move their operations indoor to improve the quality,and sometimes you can find someone with a hook up for some decent smoke.

ive heard the east coast has shitty weed but i imagine they are learning better techniques in the last several years.
      "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by jackcorgi View Post
        it really just depends where youre at in the us.
        the west coast usa has some of the worlds finest weed of every strain you can name.

the midwest and south has some shitty stuff ,usually from mexico with seeds,tho mexico is now starting to move their operations indoor to improve the quality,and sometimes you can find someone with a hook up for some decent smoke.

ive heard the east coast has shitty weed but i imagine they are learning better techniques in the last several years.
        Nah man. All Tha states are getting Cali or Colorado weed shipped to them. You can find fire herb anywhere now a days..

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
        If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
        but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
        -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
        -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Shit can be good anywhere depends how good you grow

Comment

Originally posted by muzaliny View Post
            Shit can be good anywhere depends how good you grow
            definitely, ive got 20+ years experience ,and even still things can go bad and get a shitty crop.

Comment

Originally posted by jackcorgi View Post
              definitely, ive got 20+ years experience ,and even still things can go bad and get a shitty crop.
              Especially sumner times lol

Comment

Originally posted by muzaliny View Post
                Especially sumner times lol
                yeah summer time is the worst,esp if youre not running co2 constantly.

Comment

they say weed causes psychosis
                  Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X