Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Krayzie Bone I Will NEVER Drink and Drive Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krayzie Bone I Will NEVER Drink and Drive Again!

It's called SCARED STRAIGHT for a reason ... Bone Thugs-n-Harmony rapper Krayzie Bone says after going through the whole ordeal of getting busted for a DUI ... he VOWS to never let it happen again.

TMZ broke the story ... Krayzie struck a plea deal with prosecutors this week, and pled "no contest" to DUI. In exchange, the rapper avoided jail time ... but was sentenced to an alcohol education course.

Krayzie tells TMZ ... He's going to use the classroom time to learn from his mistakes -- and is determined to NEVER get busted for DUI ever again. He says, "This was the first time I was ever in a situation like this and I guarantee it will be the last."

Krayzie adds, "From this point forward I will always have a designated driver or car service. If I can't get those ... I will not be drinking at any party I attend, unless I have a responsible way to get home."

Wise words. LiLo, Bynes ... you guys taking notes?

Krayzie Bone I Will NEVER Drink and Drive Again!

He shouldn't of drunk and drive in the first place!

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

when i was younger i did that shit to an extent that when i think about it now, i have to say that it was just plain stupid and unresponsible.. you can blame it on the immaturity, but even in this case it's still you who made the decision to bring your life and the life of others in danger..
      a man of his age should know better, and he hopefully learns his lesson.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X