Tech N9ne Announces Dates For 2013 Independent Powerhouse Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech N9ne Announces Dates For 2013 Independent Powerhouse Tour

After embarking on on his record setting "Hostile Takeover" tour earlier this year, Tech N9ne announces new headlining tour dates for 2013 with the "Independent Powerhouse Tour."

For the tour, the Kansas City rap star will be joined by his Strange Music labelmates: Brotha Lynch Hung, Krizz Kaliko, Kutt Calhoun, along with newcomers Rittz and Ces Cru.

The tour will kick off on March 15th, 2013 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, before hitting cities in Kansas, Colorado, New Mexico, California, and many other states through May. The final date will be in Tech's hometown on May 11th.

"I'm very excited to tour with the guys on the roster," Tech says. "I've always wanted to take Ces Cru out. I admire what Rittz does on stage and everybody's been asking about Lynch on every tour. It's also great to have Kutt Calhoun back on the road with us. I can't wait for the Independent Powerhouse Tour. I wish it started today and so does Krizz Kaliko!"

Additionally, Tech N9ne has been tapped to perform at the 2013 Paid Dues Festival in San Bernadino, CA on March 30.

Each artist on the Independent Powerhouse Tour 2013 will release at least one project on Strange Music during the duration of this tour. Headliner Tech N9ne is putting the finishing touches on his forthcoming studio album, Something Else, releasing in May 2013. Brotha Lynch Hung's Mannibalector, the third and final installment of his historic album trilogy, is due in stores February 5, 2013. Strange Music stalwarts Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun will each add another project to their prolific recording catalogs, while Rittz and Ces Cru will be releasing their respective debut Strange Music albums in 2013, as well.

For more info, and full dates, visit TheRealTechN9ne.com

I got u this time lol http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread.php?t=69073

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X