Ice Cube Says 'Everythang's Corrupt' Album Coming Before 'Friday' Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Cube Says 'Everythang's Corrupt' Album Coming Before 'Friday' Movie

Talk of a fourth Friday film has been circulating for over a year, with Ice Cube saying he was attempting to reunite the entire cast... but further news has been scarce since.

In a recent interview with 2DopeBoyz and TheWellVersed, the hip-hop legend gave an update on the project, saying that while it's definitely in the works, he plans to release his next album, Everythang's Corrupt, before Last Friday drops.

"Yeah, [Last Friday is] coming," Cube said. "We're marinating on it, putting it together ... probably my next album [Everythang's Corrupt] will be done quicker than the Friday movie. We just turned in the script, so it's going to take a couple of more months to put it together.

"[My goal with this album is to] have fun, go in there, look forward to the next song being better than the song you just did. To me, there's no pressure at this point . it's all gravy, and it's all fun."

Hopefully it won't be like I Am the West, some tracks were cool but the whole album was weak. I want some raw Ice Cube, ready to eat u alive type of shit.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X