50 Cent Says G-Unit Reunion Is A 'Strong Possibility'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Says G-Unit Reunion Is A 'Strong Possibility'

Over the past couple of years, 50 Cent and his original G-Unit group members, Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo, have become distant... and Fif stated he no longer wanted them to depend on him.

Despite the trio growing apart, fans shouldn't rule out a reunion... because 50 Cent hasn't

During a recent interview with Billboard.biz, the hip-hop mogul said there was a "strong possibility" that a G-Unit reunion would happen.

"People grow in different directions," 50 Cent said in an interview with Billboard.biz. "[They] have different agendas about things they want to do and they're sorting themselves out in that way and I'm focused on things that are important to me right now, but there's a strong possibility there will be a G-Unit [collaboration] with the three of us. But right now, I'm focused on my solo project."

Later in the interview, 50 revealed that his long delayed Street King Immortal album would hit stores February 26.

He says he recorded around 70 songs for the LP, but it will be trimmed to 13 or 14 tracks upon release. It will be his first new album since 2009's Before I Self Destruct.
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X