Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cassidy Hangs With GD's In North Carolina. Calls Meek Mill's 'Repo' Diss A Party Reco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cassidy Hangs With GD's In North Carolina. Calls Meek Mill's 'Repo' Diss A Party Reco

So far Cassidy seems to be winning his lyrical war with Meek Mill. His recent "R.A.I.D." diss has given him the edge in much of the public's eye. The Hustla is not wasting the momentum he's gained. He recently sat down with CuttaMan from Big Tyme TV to chop it up about his battle with Meek and plans he has moving forward.

"[Meek] jumped out of line trying to come at me man. You know we're from the same city, but he violated so I had to answer back with that joint called R.A.I.D.," Cassidy said.

Cass thinks the money Meek is making may be causing him to make bad decisions.

"Him getting with another team, getting a little bit of paper, you know that sh*t be going to a young n*gga's head." Cass explained. "N*ggas that ain't ever have nothing then they get a bunch of sh*t, they don't know how to deal with it so they start talking stupid [and] acting crazy, I really wanted to battle. I thought it would be good for hip hop - bring some excitement in the game. Bet he might have realized what he did and he backed out. He said he didn't wanna battle me, which was a smart move. But then he started talking a little crazy on Twitter saying little slick sh*t. So I brought out a song called My, Myself and iPhone, and I threw some jabs back at him. And that's when he came out with his lil' diss record, or what he called a diss record. It was really like a party record like all his other records but he called it a diss record."

The Hustla added that you can expect to hear some new music from him and Swizz Beatz soon.

There was also a GD named Shorty Mac sitting besides Cassidy. He threw some shots at Meek and Rick Ross during the interview. Check that out below.

Who has read this thread:
Working...
X