Eminem needs a bit better beats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem needs a bit better beats

listening to No I.D.s producion do you think No I.D. could cause eminems next album being better than recovery and have beats similar to eminems older albums?

fuck recovery. Eminem needs to go back to his roots and work with whoever he worked during SSLP MMLP TES. Or he can always produced by himself or get dre on it.

Comment

he needs better beats & better lyrics

I Know Death Follows Me
      But
      I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Eminem is garbage, past and present.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaRealMasterC View Post
          he needs better beats & better lyrics
          eminem just needs better beats for songs

Comment

Recovery is a FANTASTIC album and one of my favorites ...Space Bound FTW!!!

his first 2 albums had crap beats, exceptions few tracks + too many skits/interludes ...I hate skits/interludes
            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
            Vinyls: 60
            Cassettes: 110
            CDs: 216

Comment

The Marshall Mathers LP is a fucking CLASSIC album one of his best things he should go back to this roots
              he have good beats an artist develops just keep normaly way and i think he goes a good way...but i wish the old eminem back

This is the definition of EMINEM damn

Last edited by Mr.Passion; 01-25-2013, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                Recovery is a FANTASTIC album and one of my favorites ...Space Bound FTW!!!

his first 2 albums had crap beats, exceptions few tracks + too many skits/interludes ...I hate skits/interludes
                Ur crazy man, Seriously Space Bound? Eminem said it himself, once he wont have nothing to rap about he'll start making love songs. SSLP MMLP are fucking classics, along with TES. That was some prime time Eminem on top of his game killig everybody. Recovery is meh compared to the past. Relapse was good actually. But recovery nah, now that i think about its horrible lol. One of the reasons why Eminem was special is because he stood out in class of his own but with recovery he just fell down the ladder to the same level as the crappy music is today.

Originally posted by Mr.Passion View Post
                The Marshall Mathers LP is a fucking CLASSIC album one of his best things he should go back to this roots
                he have good beats an artist develops just keep normaly way and i think he goes a good way...but i wish the old eminem back

This is the definition of EMINEM damn

That video is classic, i would have payed a big amoun back in the days to see Eminem perform and just to see him perform because thats how dope he was performing live.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X