50 Cent Says He Doubts A G-Unit Reunion Will Ever Happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Says He Doubts A G-Unit Reunion Will Ever Happen

After saying that a G-Unit reunion (with Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo) was a possibility a couple weeks ago, 50 Cent backpedaled on Thursday (January 24) when he said he doesn't think it'll ever happen.

During an interview with SiriusXM's Ear Candy Mornings show Renada Romain, the hip-hop mogul was asked about the possibility of a reunion with his the longtime friends/group members, he said "probably not."

"You got people that grow in different directions. I've offered everything I could offer to G-Unit," 50 explained. "I allowed them to be in front of my audience the entire time to develop their own fan base and have people recognize their attributes, and their defects. at that point, what do you do?

"I don't care what other people want. I could give a f*** if [fans] want a G-Unit reunion," he continued. "You can kiss my motherf***ing ass, as far as that's concerned. I think when we get to the point [about] something the public is saying, it's a trend. It's an idea that one person had that other people are following. When did [G-Unit] dissolve? It dissolved as they didn't actually support the projects."

50 Cent is currently prepping his fifth album, Street King Immortal, which is set to drop this spring.

He can always do some G-Unit 2.0 type of thing with new members lol.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X