50 Cent Says No G-Unit Reunion For Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Says No G-Unit Reunion For Game

There will be no G-Unit reunion for Game and 50 Cent, despite the Compton rapper's efforts.

In recent months, both Game and his manager Taydoe have stated that they hope a re-connection was in the cards for the future, but Fif says no way. In an interview with The Boombox this week, the G-Unit founder maintained earlier statements, saying that a reunion was highly unlikely.

"You're not gonna get nothing back together," 50 said. "I decide that. I do what I want to do. I don't give a f*** what they talking about on a blog post."

As far as Game's efforts, via a recently launched online petition, 50 said he things is strictly for publicity.

"Every time there was nothing going on [Game] said 'F*** you, 50,' to generate some sort of new interest," he explained. "But now, that doesn't work anymore. So you gotta figure out a new way to do it. And now, it's saying, 'We'll get G-Unit back together!'"

A G-Unit reunion has been a topic of discussion as of late. Earlier this month, Fif said that a G-Unit return with Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo was a "strong possibility", but he later backpedaled saying it probably won't happen.

Only time will tell at this point...

For 50 Cent it's like been there done that, so why go back when he can only move forward.

Comment

lmao... i think game is just trolling... otherwise it doesnt make no sense.... i see him puttin all this "g-unit reunion" stuff all over the place and then he goes on talk shows and talks a bunch of sht about 50... then goes and puts more g-unit reunion stuff up... and this is like days apart...

i think game might be schizophrenic or something...

Comment

there won't be a reuion cause of 50's ego and grudge against Game and not just him he kicked his long time friends yayo and banks the guy needs to swallow his pride simple and plain

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X