Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juelz Santana Explains Why He Feels Comfortable Wearing Jeremy Scott Sneakers & Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juelz Santana Explains Why He Feels Comfortable Wearing Jeremy Scott Sneakers & Women

All trends don't catch on, but hip hop often leads the way when it comes to the latest sneakers, pants, shirts and other outfits. We've seen Kanye West wearing skirts and Lil Wayne wearing women's jeggings. Has it become OK for men to wear women's clothing?

Juelz Santana recently sat down with Sneaker Watch to discuss why he sees no problem with rocking sneakers from gay fashion designer Jeremy Scott and women's belts.

"Listen, I wear what I like to wear," Juelz said. "I don't what people [say]. I buy girl belts. This Ferragamo belt, a lot of people don't know this is how you get the big buckle because this is the girl's belt. I'mma put y'all onto some swag. It ain't what you do it's how you do it. As long as you don't look gay when you're doing it. It ain't nothing wrong. Listen, we're in 2013 man. They're letting [gay] people get married. I'm saying to each his own. People's personal choices have nothing to do with their talent. These sneakers is [Jeremy Scott's] talent. His personal preference, if he's gay so what. If you like his sneakers buy them."

Who has read this thread:
Working...
X