Joey Bada$$ Rejoins Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Bada$$ Rejoins Twitter

After deleting his Twitter account on Friday, Brooklyn emcee Joey Bada$$ decided to rejoin the social media site yesterday. There were questions whether the Pro Era member left Twitter because of harassment from Lil B fans after the two rappers exchanged disses on Twitter and on records last week.

Before leaving Twitter, Joey sent a few tweets directed at Lil’ B fans who call themselves the Task Force.

oG $wank. ✔ [MENTION=1457]JoeyBADASS_

Yall taskforce niggas is pussy. Gay ass computer nerds
    11:42 PM - 01 Feb 13

Come to my face with that taskforce shit ill punch u in ya throat

Hot Stories from All Hip Hop

Where's The Beef5 Hip-Hop Reality Shows We Wish Were Real
    Jay-Z and BeyonceHip-Hop Rumors: The Name Of Beyonce’s Upcoming Tour Is…(You’ll Love This One)
    guccimaneHip-Hop Rumors: Gucci Mane Accused Of Attempted Murder? Another Rapper Goes Christian!
    DJ WHoo KidHip-Hop Rumors: Why Was DJ Whoo Kid Arrested?
    malcolm_shabazz-grandson_of_malcolm_x-001Malcolm X’s Grandson Arrested by FBI
    Kanye WestHip-Hop Rumors: Kanye West’s New Album Title Revealed?
    JoeyB (2)Joey Bada$$ Rejoins Twitter
    Lil wayneLil Wayne Explains Weekend Altercation: “I Don’t Like To Be Touched”
    Master P, Alley BoyMaster P “MIXTAPE RELEASE PARTY” Diamonds of Atlanta
    Chris Brown and Frank OceanHip-Hop Rumors: Frank Ocean Forgives Chris Brown?
    Kim Kardashian and Kanye WestHip-Hop Rumors: Kanye West Forbids Rap Music For Baby! Coco Comes Clean! Juelz Jokes JoJo!
    20130202-165434.jpgTrina Hosts Urban Ski Weekend Pajama Party
    Where's The Beef5 Hip-Hop Reality Shows We Wish Were Real
    Jay-Z and BeyonceHip-Hop Rumors: The Name Of Beyonce’s Upcoming Tour Is…(You’ll Love This One)
    guccimaneHip-Hop Rumors: Gucci Mane Accused Of Attempted Murder? Another Rapper Goes Christian!
    DJ WHoo KidHip-Hop Rumors: Why Was DJ Whoo Kid Arrested?
    malcolm_shabazz-grandson_of_malcolm_x-001Malcolm X’s Grandson Arrested by FBI
    Kanye WestHip-Hop Rumors: Kanye West’s New Album Title Revealed?
    JoeyB (2)Joey Bada$$ Rejoins Twitter
    Lil wayneLil Wayne Explains Weekend Altercation: “I Don’t Like To Be Touched”

AllHipHop.com MOBILE, News
    Joey Bada$$ Rejoins Twitter
    by Yohance Kyles February 4th, 2013 @ 9:42am
    JoeyB (2)

No Comments

Rate This

Share with Shortlink:

(AllHipHop News) After deleting his Twitter account on Friday, Brooklyn emcee Joey Bada$$ decided to rejoin the social media site yesterday. There were questions whether the Pro Era member left Twitter because of harassment from Lil B fans after the two rappers exchanged disses on Twitter and on records last week.

[ALSO READ: Lil B and Joey Bada$$ Trade Diss Tracks Toward Each Other]

Before leaving Twitter, Joey sent a few tweets directed at Lil’ B fans who call themselves the Task Force.

Joey used another social site to explain that Lil B followers had nothing to do with him shutting down his Twitter. He wrote on his Tumblr page that he just needed time away from the public because he was dealing with personal issues that didn’t have anything to do with his recent battle with Lil B.

Joey first posted, “lol me stressimg [sic] has nothing to do with lil b.. i have way bigger problems than that and ya should know me better than that.”

“I need some time off this shit…it’s like when I have thoughts I have to let them out but i feel as if I did that too much on twitter…do you know how it feels to know the whole world is watching you…it kinda sux…but im not gone tho my nigga ill be back just taking a break,” Joey added in the next post.

When Joey did make his return to Twitter, he provided more explanation why he took a two-day hiatus from tweeting.

all my real niggas know i aint delete my twitter over no dumb shit

this twitter shit gets addictive.. thats y i deleted it.. enjoyed my time off but now I'm back
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X