Waka Flocka, Wiz Khalifa Dead Rap Beef

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waka Flocka, Wiz Khalifa Dead Rap Beef

Waka Flocka has a new outlook in 2013, and beef isn't included, at least, petty beef.

The Georgia rapper had some issues with Wiz Khalifa last year, when he threw some shots at the Pittsburgh rapper over comments about his lack of knowledge for marijuana. But... that's over.

In a recent interview with Shade 45's Superstar Jay, Waka Flocka said he and his rap peer's past issues were small in the grand scheme of things ... and today, he's focused on dealing with more serious manners.

"You know what it is? It's 2013. I'm like 'F*** it, you know what I mean?' All fake beef and real beef, I'ma spread 'em apart. That's fake beef," Waka explained. "I got real sh** going on right now. Real shi** I gotta focus on right now. No sh** you put in metaphors, no sh** you put in bars, n****. None of that. I'ma cut every throat right now. I don't want no n**** to block no door, but the one he standing in.

"I looked this n**** like, this n**** ain't do nothing remotely dangerously to me," he continued. "When it could have been something, it was nothing. It was dead. That's why I never pressed it later on in the year."
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X