Meek Mill Discusses Possibility Of Truce Between 50 Cent & Rick Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meek Mill Discusses Possibility Of Truce Between 50 Cent & Rick Ross

The beef between 50 Cent and Rick Ross has been brewing for years, but one member of Maybach Music would put an end to the situation if he could. That member being Meek Mill.

During an interview on Shade 45's "Sway In The Morning" show, the Philly rapper said that he would put an end to the problems between Fif and his MMG cohort if possible, explaining that he's known the G-Unit general longer than he has Ross and that he doesn't want to end up in the middle of their issues.

"What they got goin' on, they grown men. It's been going on for a long time. If I could, I would," Meek Mill said. "I knew 50 before I ever even signed with Ross. When I signed with Ross, I couldn't just act like I don't like 50 at all. That would be fake of me. If I could, I would. I don't like seeing nobody I know go through anything. I don't want to be in the middle one day and gotta choose sides or anything like that."

He also said that if Ross and 50 ever encountered each other in person and he was present, he would try to mend fences between them. "I had plans on doing that. If I ever see them around each other, if I'm around, there ain't gonna be no fighting or nothing like that," Meek said.

50 Cent recently rocked Gunplay's MMG chain in the video for "Major Distribution." So apparently, 50 isn't trying to work out their issues.

It'll never happen imo. If 50 Cent doesn't want no gunit reunion, why on earth would he make a truce with fat ross

Comment

Can't see it happening

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X