NEW IAM album (french rap)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
    I'm eager to give it a listen. But frankly i feel bad downloading the album, because IAM deserves the support from the listeners.
    Honestly, most of the time i download albums because people leak it days before the official release, then i buy the album, i hate mp3s, i love to have the physical copy

Here is the unreleased track available on the limited maxi vls

Plus the iTunes bonus preorder

Last edited by PainIsLove4Thugz; 05-07-2013, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PainIsLove4Thugz View Post
      Honestly, most of the time i download albums because people leak it days before the official release, then i buy the album, i hate mp3s, i love to have the physical copy

Here is the unreleased track available on the limited maxi vls

Plus the iTunes bonus preorder

Same here, i hate mp3s and all that digital stuff. i do the same, download because it leaked but i end up buying afterwards. I need to buy this one then.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
        Same here, i hate mp3s and all that digital stuff. i do the same, download because it leaked but i end up buying afterwards. I need to buy this one then.
        The Deluxe version with instrumentals is almost sold out here, LP version is really sold out, and maxi vls is extra sold out

Comment

Originally posted by PainIsLove4Thugz View Post
          The Deluxe version with instrumentals is almost sold out here, LP version is really sold out, and maxi vls is extra sold out
          Damn huh, so they are doing good. I'm sure i can find it in stores where i live, if not i'll order it online.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X