No announcement yet.

IAM - French Rap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last album that made me fell in love back again with french rap was "Noir Désir" from Youssoupha, it was released last year and trust me, before this one, it's been years since I've listened to a french rap album without skipping a single track.

Here's a track from the album:

Dude's a beast, he's a real lyricist. Straight on point.

Yup I heard from SP, dude's nice.

Comment

GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 429 View Post
        The last album that made me fell in love back again with french rap was "Noir Désir" from Youssoupha, it was released last year and trust me, before this one, it's been years since I've listened to a french rap album without skipping a single track.

Here's a track from the album:

Dude's a beast, he's a real lyricist. Straight on point.

Yup I heard from SP, dude's nice.
        Really awesome track, I love wow he mixed a bit of dubstep into the beat.
        GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krow View Post
          [MENTION=8047]Mr.Passion [MENTION=429]429 [MENTION=2261]PainIsLove4Thugz

here are some Sans Pression tracks ( by the way his fav hip hop fan is 2pac. I was blessed to smoke a Joint with SP a couple of years ago. he's a real smart dude)

SP - Territoire Hostile

SP ft akhenaton - la tendance se maintient

13ieme etage - coeur de montreal

sp - derriere mon sourire

Really enjoy this songs
          where did you get smoke one with him on a concert ?

Comment

never was a big fan of French rap, because i cant understand the lyrics. But I always love from French rap, is that they are heavily influenced by bay/westcoast/gfunk style .

Comment

Not anymore since 2006 and the release of "Soldats De Fortune" from AKH. Here's "La Fin De Leur Monde", the unofficial sequel to "Demain C'est Loin", almost ten years later, lyrics are still fucking on point, length 10:09. The video was banned from TV:

Propably their most successful single, "93 Hardcore", one of my fav', banned from TV too if I'm correct:
              Didn't talk about the AKH since it was his solo album but yeah, it was a bit longer, about Tandem ur right, i remember trying to use the instrumental with some DMX acapella, sounds dope

"Ouest Side" was probably the last album where there was a bunch of tracks I can listen to. Pproduction was on point but lyrics wise he was going downhill compared to "Temps Mort" (his first album, you should check this one out, his best work for me) and "Panthéon". Even DJ Fatal took the sampled "Numéro 10" off "Panthéon" to make a remix of 'Pac with the original acapella of "Still Ballin'".

His first single, "Destinée" featuring Kayna Samet, that's the kind of Booba I used to love, gritty sound, dope lyrics:

Pain, j'vois qu't'as « Temps Mort » en plusieurs exemplaires, par le plus grand des hasards tu n'sais pas où j'pourrais trouver la version non censurée de « Destinée » (celle de la vidéo YT justement) s'il te plaît ? Je sais qu'elle est sur « Autopsie volume 1 » mais avec l'intro' du DJ j'suis pas fan, j'préfère quand c'est propre. Impossible de la chopper en qualité sonore nickel et non censurée, sachant que sur la réedition de « Temps Mort » la qualité est dégueulasse et qu'elle est justement censurée. Bien entendu sans faire un RIP de YouTube hein, j'déteste ça !

Merci d'avance !
              Once again ur right, only first albums Booba dropped sound good to me, after all that, u just listen to it either for the beats or to laugh at his lyrics, the other era i love is before Lunatic release their album, Booba had a different way to rap, an other flow

I used this beat with My Definition Of A Thug Nigga, about numéro 10 i remember i used the beat way before Fatal, i was kinda pissed ha ha

I ripped my cd, seems it ain't censored (never knew about it)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Passion View Post
                Really enjoy this songs
                where did you get smoke one with him on a concert ?
                I smoke a J with him on 2 occasions, once at a concert, backstage with him and "LA constellation"
                and another time I was at a Bar having a drink and he sat down next to me, and then I reminded him remember atles"francofolies" i smoked ajoint with you and constellation. And hes like yeah i remember your that croatian dude. Anyways we sat together for about an hour drinking, talking abut rap music, life, 2pac. then after smoked a joint with him and "snake" R.i.P.

He's really down to earth. I'll up some songs from him tomorrow, I just got home from work need to sleep
                GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
                  never was a big fan of French rap, because i cant understand the lyrics. But I always love from French rap, is that they are heavily influenced by bay/westcoast/gfunk style .
                  you are totally right about that. Too bad you dont understand the lyrics, because french/quebec rap artist put thought into their rhymes I find alot more than american rap artist.
                  GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Not anymore since 2006 and the release of "Soldats De Fortune" from AKH. Here's "La Fin De Leur Monde", the unofficial sequel to "Demain C'est Loin", almost ten years later, lyrics are still fucking on point, length 10:09. The video was banned from TV:

Propably their most successful single, "93 Hardcore", one of my fav', banned from TV too if I'm correct:

"Ouest Side" was probably the last album where there was a bunch of tracks I can listen to. Pproduction was on point but lyrics wise he was going downhill compared to "Temps Mort" (his first album, you should check this one out, his best work for me) and "Panthéon". Even DJ Fatal took the sampled "Numéro 10" off "Panthéon" to make a remix of 'Pac with the original acapella of "Still Ballin'".

His first single, "Destinée" featuring Kayna Samet, that's the kind of Booba I used to love, gritty sound, dope lyrics:

Pain, j'vois qu't'as « Temps Mort » en plusieurs exemplaires, par le plus grand des hasards tu n'sais pas où j'pourrais trouver la version non censurée de « Destinée » (celle de la vidéo YT justement) s'il te plaît ? Je sais qu'elle est sur « Autopsie volume 1 » mais avec l'intro' du DJ j'suis pas fan, j'préfère quand c'est propre. Impossible de la chopper en qualité sonore nickel et non censurée, sachant que sur la réedition de « Temps Mort » la qualité est dégueulasse et qu'elle est justement censurée. Bien entendu sans faire un RIP de YouTube hein, j'déteste ça !

Merci d'avance !
                    Yeah 93 hardcore is a fucking dope track. That whole album Tandem 93 is dope. J'ai trop de coeur is so deep of a track. Booba fell off lyrically, i never checked his previous work before ouest side so its a must.

Comment

I dont know if u guys heard of Manu Militari, he's an Mc from Montreal and he's a true poet and he's coming to Montreal the 30th of Mars, u going to see him [MENTION=2963]Krow?

Comment

[MENTION=327]HazeSilver

I'm not sure yet, March 28th I'm going to see Naughty By Nature, I have to decide whether I'm going to Bal en Blanc. When I make my decision for Bal En Blanc I will decide if I Go to Manu. I told me a while back your going right?
                        GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krow View Post
                          [MENTION=327]HazeSilver

I'm not sure yet, March 28th I'm going to see Naughty By Nature, I have to decide whether I'm going to Bal en Blanc. When I make my decision for Bal En Blanc I will decide if I Go to Manu. I told me a while back your going right?
                          Yeah I'm going to see Manu.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
                            Yeah I'm going to see Manu.
                            I might go... ill keep you updated on it
                            GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PainIsLove4Thugz
                              I ripped my cd, seems it ain't censored (never knew about it)

http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/69126285/file.html
                              Props, repped! It was censored on most copies of the album, the line "Les hyènes ressentent la tumeur (censored: *blank*), et moi j'suis d'humeur palestinienne (uncensored)", the uncensored version was released nationwide on "Autopsie volume 1" and the quality was DRASTICALLY BETTER than the version on the first retail copies, but there was a DJ intro' on it.

Thanks again.

Originally posted by HazeSilver
                              I dont know if u guys heard of Manu Militari, he's an Mc from Montreal and he's a true poet [...]
                              I think I heard of him somewhere, gonna double check his work, sounds pretty on point, thanks!
                              Last edited by 429; 03-09-2013, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X