Snoop Dogg Explains Reconciliation With Suge Knight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop Dogg Explains Reconciliation With Suge Knight

As he embraces a spiritual lifestyle, Snoop Dogg is letting go of his past beefs and issues, even with Suge Knight.

If you follow the blogs, you may have seen a photo of the rap legend partying with Suge, ultimately burying the hatchet with the man he's beefed with for years.

During an interview with Skee.tv, in which he discusses his Rastafarian transformation, Snoop explains how he wanted to be a "bigger man" in the situation with Suge.

"I think time heals all wounds," Snoop explained. "And then being a bigger man and being one who accepts responsibility and right or wrong, I like saving lives, I don't like to take lives. If that means putting my hand out saying I'm wrong, I apologize and we be cool, I'll do that as opposed to me going behind my back, pulling a gun out and getting somebody or me doing something vicious to you."

Snoop Lion is currently prepping the release of his upcoming album, Reincarnated, set for releaseg April 23rd. The LP will feature appearances from Drake, Chris Brown, Busta Rhymes and more.

Good to see them bury the hatchet

They both made each other money

Comment

as much as i dont listen to snoops music anymore, I'm happy for him and he's right being a bigger man and that he always preaches about non violence, cant do that in hip hop nowadays
      GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Snoop calling himself the Michael Jordan of rap? Yeah, he's the MJ that came back the 2nd time with the Wizards.

Comment

Snoop Dogg Explains Reconciliation With Suge Knight

I think suge is the "bigger man" lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X