Soulja Boy To Sign With Cash Money? Gets 'Rich Gang' Face Tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soulja Boy To Sign With Cash Money? Gets 'Rich Gang' Face Tattoo

Is Soulja Boy the newest member of YMCMB? Or, close to being a signee?

The young rapper has reportedly spent the last week in Miami, and was spotted with a brand new tatt on his face that reads "Rich Gang," the name of Birdman's crew. Additionally, Soulja was spotted kicking it heavy with Bow Wow and Birdman along with his manager Miami Mike.

As of press time, there is no official word.

Back in April 2011, Soulja Boy said that Birdman was courting him, in an effort to sign him to Cash Money. But, there was an obstacle: he was signed to Interscope Records.

The Cash Money Records co-founder would later take to Twitter to deny those claims, writing: "YMCMB busine$$ real talk.I neva tried 2 sign n0b0dy thts already sign 2 s0meb0dy. we d0nt r0ck like tht.I neva tried 2 sign s0ulja.but I respect tha lil h0mey wrk keep getn it$$$$."

Present day, however, Soulja is reportedly a free agent. Is he signing with a new team? Stay tuned...

They sign so many people over there. 1/4 of the label gets a release date, while the 3/4 are just figurants.

Comment

It's sad that he'll probably father like 20 kids in his lifetime. Testicular sterilization should be mandatory for anyone wants to get a facial tattoo.
      It make homos game at females.

Comment

Another wack rapper signs to cash money. Their whole roster is garbage.

Comment

well, i guess he will have so back up now to diss Hopsin. LOL maybe there will be a "real" diss this time.

Hopsin

GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Man what idiots. Fucking there face up with stupid tattoos. I'm glad Pac never promoted that kind of stupid shit. I can never imagine Pac inking his entire body or getting a face tattoo. His Makaveli tattoo on his neck, even that was a little too much.
            " In the words stay true, stay true forever. " - Makaveli The Don

Comment

Originally posted by Krow View Post
              well, i guess he will have so back up now to diss Hopsin. LOL maybe there will be a "real" diss this time.

Hopsin

thats the diss he made towards hopsin lool, what a joke.

SWAG SWAG SWAG

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
                thats the diss he made towards hopsin lool, what a joke.

SWAG SWAG SWAG
                yup i heard that, That has to be the worst diss ever LOL
                GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Soulja Toy Dissed Ice-T Now Hopsin Fuck This Fool,
                  Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X