40 Glocc Explains Lawsuit Against The Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 Glocc Explains Lawsuit Against The Game

40 Glocc has been catching flack as of late, as further details about his lawsuit against rapper Game surfaced this week -- it stems their physical altercation last summer in Los Angeles.

Many have criticized 40, accusing him of portraying a street lifestyle, but not living by it, due to the lawsuit.

The rapper finally spoke up about the lawsuit, for the first time, this week in an interview with VladTV. He makes some accusations himself, against Game, claiming he used the footage as entertainment, instead of showing the "real."

"As far as the lawsuit, I looked at it as, what he did, he didn't do it as no street sh**. I looked at it more as he did it as an entertainment purpose, you know what I'm saying?" 40 explained. "So, if its an entertainment purpose, then hey, I'm an entertainer. I get paid to entertain. You made a fake ass movie, and made a fake as edit, and lied about everything that took place. You did it to assasinate me. As an entertainer, I get compensated."

"It was nothing 100 about it. Nothing street about it," he concluded.

While 40 doesn't get into specifics about what he's seeking, reports say he's after $4.5 million to cover pain and suffering, emotional distress, and punitive damages.

Haha....lawsuit is worst even if game did it differently. At least game didnt sue u.
    Say no to Trump.

Comment

Never heard of him

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X