Lil Wayne Day 6 in Intensive Care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Day 6 in Intensive Care

Lil Wayne is still in rough shape ... and remains in the intensive care unit at an L.A. hospital 6 days after being admitted for seizures stemming from a suspected drug overdose ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us ... Wayne's condition has not improved enough to be moved out of the ICU ... and he continues to be monitored very closely by staff at L.A..'s Cedars-Sinai hospital.

We know Wayne has been surrounded by friends and family since he was admitted to the ICU this past Wednesday ... and we're told the mood around Wayne's bedside has been very serious.

Among Wayne's visitors -- Drake, Chris Paul, Nicki Minaj, Birdman and others.

TMZ broke the story ... Wayne's stomach was pumped at least 3 times after doctors suspected he had overdosed on the prescription drug codeine ... the main ingredient in "sizzurp."

Wayne has struggled with codeine for years -- and just a few months ago suggested he had quit using the powerful painkiller.

Damn that bad huh

Comment

looks serious I really hope this aint a stunt
      sigpic

Comment

get well wayne and maybe youll change your ways and clean up your act so this kind of stuff wont happen to you
        Angel In Distress

Comment

one story says he's fine and another makes it out like it's a life threatening situation

wtf

i can't get the real info on this

Comment

Watch him get released tommorow and he'll name his album the 7 day theory

Comment

Yeah man I think it is extremely bad. I know that after you get seizures sometimes you suffer permanent damage if they are serious enough. God willing his health is fine. See these people can get anything they want that's materialistic.. This stuff is simply the work of god, can't buy health Wayne like you talk about buying bling.
              " In the words stay true, stay true forever. " - Makaveli The Don

Comment

Birdman tweeted that lil wayne is out of the hospital.

Comment

I don't know if all this is real or true, but it's a pretty nice coincidence that all this is happening a week before the release of his new album. A week before all this happened mad people in the industry were hating on him hard, now everyone hopes he gets better? Nice turn around. IDK but I don't buy it. Had this happened any other time other than a week before the release of his new album I might have bought it, but this just seems like bullshit to me.
                  The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

Hope he learns his lesson. sad stuff to have all that power and wealth and do nothing but drink cough syrup.
                    Love.

Comment

He'll be back. They always come back

Comment

he propally call hes new album resurrection like pac
                        Thug Crips Gang Norway
                        sigpic
                        https://youtu.be/oOySZDCob_k
                        https://youtu.be/UwtQpc8sTa8

Comment

Lmao. What a joker, March 26th his new album comes out. That month he's all over the news. Fuck this guy.
                          " In the words stay true, stay true forever. " - Makaveli The Don

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X