The Top 20 Worst Hip-Hop Album Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Top 20 Worst Hip-Hop Album Covers

As the customer, album covers are designed to grab your attention. If you are in the shops, browsing the CD section with some spare cash burning a hole in your pocket, a CD cover can go a long way to deciding if you are going spend any money on them or not.

Some memorable album covers in the Hip-Hop genre inlcude the likes of Nas' "Illmatic", Dr. Dre's "The Chronic", Slick Rick's "The Great Adventure's Of" and The Notorious B.I.G's "Ready To Die".

Like anything else in this world, there is a ying and a yang.

This is a list of 20 entries of what could be considered as the worst Hip-Hop album covers.

Click here for the list

Do you agree with the list? Do you have any nominations which should have made the cut?

An hour of Nas and DJ Premier. All their collaborations, plus a few Mr. Kennedy Mixes!

i have to say the cover that was posted in the comments section with the bears is the worst one lol
    F-N-F
    THE REMIX KING
    / Certified Music Critic

Comment

i think that Daz' cover is the worst lol
      BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Lion View Post
        Maybe there's an argument for it being so, considering he's the most well-known artist out of the whole list by a country mile!

An hour of Nas and DJ Premier. All their collaborations, plus a few Mr. Kennedy Mixes!

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Lion View Post
          Yea i thought about that one being the worst too but for the concept the name of the album was raw and that was very raw lol
          F-N-F
          THE REMIX KING
          / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Originally posted by Fatal-N-Felony View Post
            Yea i thought about that one being the worst too but for the concept the name of the album was raw and that was very raw lol
            laughed the fuck outta my ass looooool
            BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

Lol my mum bought me that "dre 2pac" album.. the worst present ever

Comment

Dudes this is the worst cover I've seen. Shame because the album is sick.

What the hell were they thinking!
                Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Originally posted by hobomotel View Post
                  Dudes this is the worst cover I've seen. Shame because the album is sick.

What the hell were they thinking!
                  LOL!!!

I have no idea why that image doesn't show (I had to use the code and paste the URL)

That shit is hilarious!

Some of the suggestions made by others like yourself could possibly get brownie points for sheer humour.

Great find.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X