Philly Teen Turns Down Football Scholarship To Focus On Rap Career

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly Teen Turns Down Football Scholarship To Focus On Rap Career

Pennsylvania athlete, Jay Harris, has reportedly turned down a football scholarship from Michigan State University to focus on a rap career?

According to Philadelphia's The Inquirer, the local star athlete has dreams of pursuing a career in hip-hop, but also excelled in sports and was given a scholarship to Michigan State University... but turned it down.

"I've always had this in the back of my head, but never had the courage to tell my parents that this is what I want to do," Harris told the paper.

Harris, who goes by the stage name Jay DatBull, is currently preparing an album with for release in June... and has already hooked up with Cleveland producer M. Stacks, who has worked with the likes Wiz Khalifa and Mac Miller.

"I try to take advantage of every opportunity I get, and for him to like my music and reach out to me, I really appreciated that," said Harris.

Below is a music video to Harris' single "DatBull 4 Life."

what a fool....
    GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

This song is awful and he should feel awful.
      It make homos game at females.

Comment

He's gonna regret this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        sigpic

Comment

Should of stick with football instead of smoking them blunts.

Comment

"Harris, who goes by the rap name Jay Datbull, regales his fans in his new video “Datbull 4 Life” with tales of women throwing themselves at him and days spent “in the hood” with his friends. He’s in a graffiti-covered shed of some kind where he smokes pot between shots of himself trolling in an SUV and dancing on the street — also smoking pot with his friends."

Who needs college? I just want to hang out and smoke weed in the suburbs, maybe make some generic rap music every so often. People kept on telling me to do something with my life but really I just want to get high and be a boring talentless rapper, that's got to count for something--a hundred million welfare-bound weed-smoking rappers can't be wrong!

** Looks like he was cut by MSU for the video, he didn't give it up voluntarily. lol. Stupid fucker.

Michigan State has finished second in several recruiting battles in recent weeks. Now the Spartans have lost one of their own.Jay Harris, a wide receiver from Exton, Pa.
            Last edited by coughdrops; 05-16-2013, 07:22 PM.
            It make homos game at females.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X