Snow Tha Product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Tha Product

Has anyone had a chance to listen to her? She's the best female artist I've heard recently and has flow and good lyrics. She doesn't come corny with it either and doesn't resort to having to sell her sexuality to get people to listen to her. She's very pretty too and has earned my respect because she has been hustling to get her music out. Her freestyles are very good also. I'd post links but I can't yet because I'm new to the forum. Thoughts?

freestyle on sway's radio show

Murda bizness freestyle

Her Song "on Now"

Last edited by Omar; 06-04-2013, 07:53 PM. Reason: added yt links

Never heard of her. Will see if I can find some stuff on her. The only snow I remember was that white canadian rapper back in the early 90's

Comment

Snow Tha Product is a Mexican chick from California that lives in Houston now and is featured on WakeYaGameUp.com. I'll pm you some of her freestyles she's rather good!

Comment

Originally posted by Creative Mind View Post
        Snow Tha Product is a Mexican chick from California that lives in Houston now and is featured on WakeYaGameUp.com. I'll pm you some of her freestyles she's rather good!

pm some links to me too .. I'll post it up in here in ur first post just to make life easy ...

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
          pm some links to me too .. I'll post it up in here in ur first post just to make life easy ...
          Just did. Thank you Omar!

Comment

Originally posted by Creative Mind View Post
            Just did. Thank you Omar!

i think its done .. take a look n confirm ... Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
              i think its done .. take a look n confirm ... Thanks
              Looks great! I'm hoping she gets more recognition as time goes on. I'd put her in a class underneath MC Lyte, Lady of Rage, and Lauryn Hill as far as how good she is.

Comment

Yeah i listen to her, she's pretty dope. Been listening to her since she came out with the Holy Shit video.

Comment

jopp agree shes really dope girl, will check out more later

On Now great song....

there is another female singer, she has a excellent style too , but i cant remember the name, let u know if i remember
                  Last edited by Mr.Passion; 06-04-2013, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Not bad for a bitch

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatic View Post
                      jopp agree shes really dope girl, will check out more later

On Now great song....

there is another female singer, she has a excellent style too , but i cant remember the name, let u know if i remember

I've seen a few other chicks go hard with it as well, but Snow has really stood out for me. You can download her mixtapes at datpiff she has quite a few. I can literally listen to every song she has made I dig her.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X