Hopsin - Knock Madness [Cover Art/Release Date]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopsin - Knock Madness [Cover Art/Release Date]

After releasing the "Ill Mind of Hopsin 6" music video yesterday Hopsin decides to unveil the cover art for his next project, Knock Madness. The project will be released on November 26th. Follow Hopsin on Twitter @Hopsin.

the pic is cool, but the fonts are horrible & that parental control sticker is horrid lol

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post

After releasing the "Ill Mind of Hopsin 6" music video yesterday Hopsin decides to unveil the cover art for his next project, Knock Madness. The project will be released on November 26th. Follow Hopsin on Twitter @Hopsin.
      this cover looks horrible like he made it himself smh artist get cheaper & cheaper

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
      Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
        this cover looks horrible like he made it himself smh artist get cheaper & cheaper

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2
        i think it's on purpose tho, if you look at his covers from the 2 previous albums, they ain't that great either lol.

Comment

I think hes irrelevant now, served a good career doe'

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
          Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

his beats are plastic trash, even good rapping don't save them
            BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Lion View Post
              his beats are plastic trash, even good rapping don't save them

Love most of his beats myself good stuff

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X