Snoop Lion Selling Virtual Joints For $99.99 And People Are Buying Them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop Lion Selling Virtual Joints For $99.99 And People Are Buying Them

In today’s edition of People Do The Weirdest Things With Their Money, Snoop Lion’s Snoopify app’s $99.99 virtual joints have been purchased by 15 people.

The Snoopify app allows users to place virtual stickers on photographs and one of the stickers, called “Golden Jay”, is priced at $99.99.

The recent purchases of Snoop Lion’s Golden Jay have even caught the inventors of the app off guard. Snoop’s brand manager, Nick Adler told The Wall Street Journal he was “shocked” 15 people purchased the premium Golden Jay but reasoned it was because “this is a new world.”

cmon the fuck is this shit. I'm sure the 15 people that bought this are part of the 1%.

Comment

dumb fuckers
      sigpic

Comment

lol its like the app on iphone "im rich" which did cost 999$
        and some dumb fuckers bought it!!!!
        BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

A hundred dollars for a picture of a pretend joint? lol
          The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

I'll create an app that'll go viral in China called make my dick bigger for $299.95

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
            Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Just look at the wow guys or even the hats in team fortress 2. Virtuel items for real money..

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X