Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eminem Releases New Song “Survival” In Call Of Duty Commercial (VIDEO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem Releases New Song “Survival” In Call Of Duty Commercial (VIDEO)

“Beginning it wasn’t about the ends(N’s)/It was about rapping busting raps and standing for something, f*cken acronym”

(AllHipHop News) GUESS WHO’S BACK….BACK A-F*CKIN-GAIN. Eminem releases his new song “Survival” from his upcoming album in the commercial for Call of Duty: Ghost.

Check out the commercial below:

Thanks for Posting.

GREAT!!!! Em energetic voice Bäm, sounds dope, cant wait to hear that song without that shit of game....

Guess who's back? Shady's back
    Last edited by Mr.Passion; 08-14-2013, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Btw it's not an official single from the album. I still don't know what to think of this.

Edit: i actually like it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
        Btw it's not an official single from the album. I still don't know what to think of this.

Comment

kinda like it
          sigpic

Comment

The game looks like Black Ops 2.

Comment

The call of duty press conference speaker said this is the first single from eminems new album and then eminem said a few words via the screens.Whether or not its true i don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
                The call of duty press conference speaker said this is the first single from eminems new album and then eminem said a few words via the screens.Whether or not its true i don't know.
                Yeah i saw the 20 sec video where eminem speaks about the song. But he didnt say anything about single but i got my source from a facebook page which is 100% legit.

Comment

Yeah i saw the 20 sec video where eminem speaks about the song. But he didnt say anything about single but i got my source from a facebook page which is 100% legit.
                  Yea wasn't eminem who said it though it was the activision representative i think he said that anyways.

Edit : my bad he just said its the first song from his upcoming album at 8:24 not first single

Comment

that's the Eminem I like!!!
                    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                    Vinyls: 60
                    Cassettes: 110
                    CDs: 216

Comment

So what, is that supposed to sway my decision & be like, oh my dick...I need to get COD now cause Eminem made a song for em! still doesnt change the fact they use the worst server method.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Screaminem

Comment

Originally posted by skitzo View Post
                          The game looks like Black Ops 2.
                          yea.. and thats what i dont like.. i am a MW guy not a BO guy

Comment

Eminem's "Survival" will be appearing on his 8th studio album. It is NOT a single.
                            Shady Records Promotions

Comment

since they are doing that customize your character thing. if i was eminem i would have asked them to make myself in the game for doing the song lol! it's not like it would be hard for them. how bad ass would it be to be playing and see fucking eminem running and gunning? lmao too funny.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X