Busta Rhymes: Me and Eminem Respectfully Battle Each Other On My New Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busta Rhymes: Me and Eminem Respectfully Battle Each Other On My New Album

Busta Rhymes was on Aftermath/Interscope Records before signing with Young Money in late 2011. He revealed details on his upcoming album, Extinction Level Event 2 with XXL including information on a potential game changing song with himself and Eminem.

Busta describes the song, named “Calm Down”, between the former labelmates as a lyrical sparring that will be unlike anything either MC has done in their career:

I’ve got a six-minute record with Eminem that sounds like we are respectfully trying to battle each other in a way that you probably never heard us battle in our entire careerson a record.

Busta’s sequel to his 1998 Extinction Level Event will also include collaborations with Kanye West, Q-Tip, Lil Wayne and Mary J Blige who will appear on the next single, “You Will Never Find Another Me”.

Extinction Level Event 2 is going to be released in late November according to Busta.

Looking forward to the track.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
      Looking forward to the track.
      yea i didn't mind the last track they did together.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
        yea i didn't mind the last track they did together.
        Yeah it was a nice track. I'd like to see Em do a track with X to the Z for old time's sake.

Comment

Yeah it was a nice track. I'd like to see Em do a track with X to the Z for old time's sake.
          Shit yea that be dope i met X last year

Comment

Shit yea that be dope i met X last year
            Damn where'd you meet him. Was it in Montreal?

Comment

Damn where'd you meet him. Was it in Montreal?
              Nope he came to a club that's about an hour from my city i bought vip passes that was last november
              he had about a QP of weed sitting on the table

Edit : i figured he would of went to montreal that time but it seems he bypassed it

Comment

Nope he came to a club that's about an hour from my city i bought vip passes that was last november
                he had about a QP of weed sitting on the table

Edit : i figured he would of went to montreal that time but it seems he bypassed it

Damn so this is what VIP is for haha. That's dope man. Promoters prolly didnt book him in montreal.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X