Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V' Star History Of Violence With Ice Cube 'But That Sh*t's Over Now'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Theft Auto V' Star History Of Violence With Ice Cube 'But That Sh*t's Over Now'

Back before he voiced Franklin the gangbanger in "Grand Theft Auto V," Shawn Fonteno was a rapper who allegedly KNOCKED OUT Ice Cube in a legendary street fight ... TMZ has learned.

Fonteno used to rap under the name Solo -- and back in the day, he appeared in the documentary "Beef 2" describing a fight with Cube, in which he claims he KO'd the rapper over a business dispute and stole his chain.

The story was huge back in the '90s ... and the incident was a big part of the nasty feud between Cube and Cypress Hill, since Solo was tight with CH (scroll to 9:57 in the YouTube clip).

But now, Fonteno has grown up ... and this week in L.A., the voice actor told us he's buried the hatchet with his former foe.

"We both hustlers homie, it is what is, you know what I’m sayin’?" Fonteno told us.

"He’s from South Central, I’m from South Central, that sh*t’s over with man."

Fonteno says he's not only moved on ... but he now wants to WORK WITH Cube in the future ... telling the rapper, "Holla at ya boy!”

Saw this on WWSHH, pretty interesting how the whole beef came to light.

Comment

Cube was fucking everybody signed with Lynch Mob so imo it wasn't very surprising that he got a beat down from someone.. Never knew that Solo was the one doing Franklins voice
      I ain't choosing sides
      Hell nah,fuck everybody
      It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
      Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
      Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
      I'm bullet proof
      Blazed up on top of my man's roof
      Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
      Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
      It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
      Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

So does Cube wanna work with someone that knocked him out & took his jewelery, ha

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

I doubt Ice Cube would work with him.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X