Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Math Hoffa Gets Punched !

[MENTION=7241]THROWED [MENTION=327]Vinnie P

For anyone that's been following up on the Rap Battle side of things in Hip Hop ... Math Hoffa got sucker punched by Dizaster.

saw this last night. Dizaster just started swinging. i bet the two going to fight in a ring next time.

Comment

lol He Snuck Him Ay [MENTION=9902]Hard2Kill We Would Love To Have You Apart Of The Team Over At RapWise Its Up To U Bra!!

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
      Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Good to see he got a taste of his own medicine.

I've been watching URL for a while, for nobody that knows, Math's has smacked two battle rappers on video. Before URL was URL, he smacked J Dose, half of Math's size just for having his hat brim in Maths face during a round. The other nig I forgot his name, Math sucker punched him last year at a big event because of a taunt he did during a round, Smack (founder of URL) said that was enough & kicked his ass out of the league.

Ever since then people hate Math cause he a bully & a sucker when it comes to battle rap even though he was one of the most entertaining battle rappers, this Disaster guy...mad respect for that. & especially since his white.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
          Good to see he got a taste of his own medicine.

I've been watching URL for a while, for nobody that knows, Math's has smacked two battle rappers on video. Before URL was URL, he smacked J Dose, half of Math's size just for having his hat brim in Maths face during a round. The other nig I forgot his name, Math sucker punched him last year at a big event because of a taunt he did during a round, Smack (founder of URL) said that was enough & kicked his ass out of the league.

Ever since then people hate Math cause he a bully & a sucker when it comes to battle rap even though he was one of the most entertaining battle rappers, this Disaster guy...mad respect for that. & especially since his white.
          Hey there, looks like we got something in common.

I've been following up on these battle raps lately and honestly it's starting to grow on me. I'm having fun watching these cats expose their talent to the world. Yeah man Math Hoffa ruined his reputation when he sucker punched Serius Jones last year on Summer Madness 3 hosted by URL. Ever since he did that, he's basically just increased haters for himself and battle rappers like Dizaster was just looking for any reason to fight Math Hoffa to prove a point that bullies get dealt with. Btw Dizaster is an L.A. battle rapper of Lebanese descent. He's part of the Lebanese minority communities in Los Angeles. Incase you didn't know.

So tell me who you love watching in these Rap Battles ?

These are the battle rappers I love watching the most >> Loaded Lux, Calicoe, Hitman Holla, Daylyt, Math Hoffa, Arsonal, Yung Ill, Charlie Clips, T-Rex.

I'm impressed with Chilla Jones. I feel like he put in some great work when he battled Daylyt just a few months ago. He might make my top list very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
            lol He Snuck Him Ay [MENTION=9902]Hard2Kill We Would Love To Have You Apart Of The Team Over At RapWise Its Up To U Bra!!
            Damn man that's an unexpected offer right there. Appreciate the love man. I'll honestly say I'm not really sure if I'm up for it, give me some time to think.

Hit me up on PM and fill me in on details and I'll give it some consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
              Hey there, looks like we got something in common.
              Hey guy

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post

I've been following up on these battle raps lately and honestly it's starting to grow on me. I'm having fun watching these cats expose their talent to the world. Yeah man Math Hoffa ruined his reputation when he sucker punched Serius Jones last year on Summer Madness 3 hosted by URL. Ever since he did that, he's basically just increased haters for himself and battle rappers like Dizaster was just looking for any reason to fight Math Hoffa to prove a point that bullies get dealt with. Btw Dizaster is an L.A. battle rapper of Lebanese descent. He's part of the Lebanese minority communities in Los Angeles. Incase you didn't know.

So tell me who you love watching in these Rap Battles ?

These are the battle rappers I love watching the most >> Loaded Lux, Calicoe, Hitman Holla, Daylyt, Math Hoffa, Arsonal, Yung Ill, Charlie Clips, T-Rex.

I'm impressed with Chilla Jones. I feel like he put in some great work when he battled Daylyt just a few months ago. He might make my top list very soon.
              Yeah I thought he looked really Arabic, appearently it was all planned for him to smack Hoffa in L.A cause Diz had daylyts Grape Street crips with him, u can see in the video they're beating Math down too

Have missed a lot of battles lately, getting bored with it. The dose & math rematch is my favorite one cus Math was saying funny lines about their fight & dose was just murdering him lyrically. "I should start this off by knockin you da fuck out!" hahahahahahahaha

Don't got any favorites battle mc's really, daylyt is just weird lol. Snow is pretty cool even though he just bars about fucking his opponents mums & sisters. The proving ground battles are nice to watch for the new styles. Snow got ripped off the win in that vh1 battle this year I think that's what put me off watching

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
              Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

I thought rap battles were about flexing your lyrical skills not smacking each other- that ain't hip-hop lol.

Comment

[MENTION=691]MarkyMark those guys had beef lol

Comment

The same things thou done to them, will be done to thee.
                    "I put my faith in God, blessed and still breathin
                    And even though it's hard, that's who I believe in"

Tupac Shakur

“Tupac died at 25. If Malcolm X died at 25 he would have been a street hustler named Detroit Red. If Martin Luther King died at 25 he would’ve been known as a local Baptist preacher. And if I had died at 25 I would’ve been known as a struggling musician. Only a sliver of my life’s potential.”

Quincy Jones

Comment

taking the crap to far ya wanna fight take it to ufc or wwe this is battlerap the shit there doing is pathetic.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X