Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dizaster Vs. Math Hoffa

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork [MENTION=7241]THROWED [MENTION=327]Vinnie P

This was a battle Math & Dizaster had on Eminem's new show Road To Total Slaughter 4 to 6 weeks before the actual fight happened.

There was definitely tension in the air. Watch this.

I didn't see any tension apart from the toin coss but I think Dizaster just pre planned that little "fuck a toin coss" thing.

Dizaster was laughing from his lines & congratulating him for coming back after the slip up. So I didn't see any tension

Whats that show all about anyway. & did JB ever find out if he did rap those bars already

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
      I didn't see any tension apart from the toin coss but I think Dizaster just pre planned that little "fuck a toin coss" thing.

Dizaster was laughing from his lines & congratulating him for coming back after the slip up. So I didn't see any tension

Whats that show all about anyway. & did JB ever find out if he did rap those bars already
      In January, Eminem, his manager Paul Rosenberg and the four members of pyrotechnic Shady Records crew Slaughterhouse announced the formation of Total Slaughter, a competitive rap battle league intended to give the artform national presence.

Shady and Slaughterhouse announce first event, elaborate on plans to make battle the UFC of competitive rhyme

Comment

is the battle where they fight out yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnie P View Post
          is the battle where they fight out yet?
          Unfortunately not. I'll post it in a new thread when it comes out !

Comment

They're not gonna release it, just like other companies didn't post up the other battles with fights. They're trying to protect the culture, not ruin it.

Since this has happened, everyones saying its a coastal beef that eastcoast is a no fly zone for westcoast battle rappers & vice versa. No one wants the Biggie & Tupac thing again though. Of course it won't level to the same standards but no one on here realizes how big this scene is

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
              They're not gonna release it, just like other companies didn't post up the other battles with fights. They're trying to protect the culture, not ruin it.

Since this has happened, everyones saying its a coastal beef that eastcoast is a no fly zone for westcoast battle rappers & vice versa. No one wants the Biggie & Tupac thing again though. Of course it won't level to the same standards but no one on here realizes how big this scene is
              Dizaster is banned for life from KOTD unless he pays a $2,500 fine and makes a public genuine apology to Math Hoffa.

Comment

^ I know, I read before

On ThisIs50, he apologized. I'm gonna listen to the 20 minute phone convo later

Comment

How come every one seem to go hard on dizaster, but i dont think matt hoffa got that much heat when he punched a dude. I meay be wrong lol.

Comment

What a joke, this is battle not a fight, damn I guess he was lost with words haha

Comment

Hip Hop needs this and must say slaughter house is one of the top 3 rap groups out now. They are the best lyrically.
                      "I put my faith in God, blessed and still breathin
                      And even though it's hard, that's who I believe in"

Tupac Shakur

“Tupac died at 25. If Malcolm X died at 25 he would have been a street hustler named Detroit Red. If Martin Luther King died at 25 he would’ve been known as a local Baptist preacher. And if I had died at 25 I would’ve been known as a struggling musician. Only a sliver of my life’s potential.”

Quincy Jones

Comment

Wanna see round 1 & 2 : \

Math: "do it, do it, DO IT" lol

Comment

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork I meant to post the 1st round few days ago but I was lazy lol. Anyway only the 1st round leaked. 2nd Round not yet. Thanks for posting the 3rd.

Comment

Dizaster also had a fight with Daylyt.

Comment

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork

Originally posted by Vinnie P View Post
                              Dizaster also had a fight with Daylyt.
                              WTF this beef is starting to escalate. I looked it up real quick and this is what I could find for the moment.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X