No announcement yet.

Dizaster Vs. Math Hoffa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=327]Vinnie P Just a side note ... People are speculating that shit is staged lol. If there's any other videos link me or post the video here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
      [MENTION=327]Vinnie P Just a side note ... People are speculating that shit is staged lol. If there's any other videos link me or post the video here.
      shit i dont know lol, but the media was talking about west coast vs east coast type of beef.

Comment

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork

WTF this beef is starting to escalate. I looked it up real quick and this is what I could find for the moment.

fakest dumb shit I've ever seen within url & all that crap

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

All 3 rounds with the best quality & angle at the end

Diz 2-1 Math

Math 1
          Diz 2
          Diz 3

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork thanks for posting.

Watch this starting 8:40 lol this was hilarious.

Last edited by Hard2Kill; 07-09-2014, 05:13 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork thanks for posting.

Watch this starting 8:40 lol this was hilarious.

Yeah I watched this the day it was posted. I watch all responses. KG The Poet. Daylyts was just funny because in between every 6 words that came out of his fucking mouth for 20 minutes was either "my nigga", or "bro"

Comment

Old thread.

Funny how Dizaster nearly got into a fight with another battle rapper, and Math Hoffa separated them lol.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X