Lil Kim Returns To "Hardcore" Rapping, "I'm Feeling Real Sexy & Nasty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Kim Returns To "Hardcore" Rapping, "I'm Feeling Real Sexy & Nasty

Notorious B.I.G. protege Lil Kim has promised her comeback album is on deck and said fans could expect a return to her debut LP Hardcore's rapping style.

While she did not claim an exact date, Kim said she anticipates the project will drop this year.

"Album should be out in a few months," Kim said in an interview at the pre-BET Awards show last weekend. "We don't have a set date yet but the song 'Down Low' is featuring T-Pain and Charlie Wilson is doing very well and I'm excited about that 'cause it's been a long time since I made my rounds. But I got another song that's with a producer named Detail, he's a Konvict Music producer and I love this song. I can't tell y'all the name yet 'cause it might be the next single but just know that this album, I'm feeling real sexy and nasty y'all, so it's gonna be an upgrade of Hardcore." (EZ Street Show)
    Kim previously said her album was put on hold due to her participation on "Dancing With The Stars" last spring.

"Never, music is in my heart and that's the reason I'm on 'Dancing With The Stars' because I've always felt music," Kim said about abandoning music. "Right after 'Dancing With The Stars' [new album is coming.] My schedule is so crazy with 'Dancing With The Stars.' We rehearse six to eight times, from eight hours a day, so it's like, I do have time on the weekends to go into the studio and when I do, I do a little bit. I have a song out right now with T-Pain...I'm about to do a mixtape with my people, it's gonna be called Lil Kim: Family & Friends...And I'm paying for the music videos." (The Q Deezy Show)
    She was forced to leave the show after a long-run on the dance-based competition.

shes felling really sexy and nasty???.... sounds tastey... what a naughty girl!!!!

sound pretty good...

but like pac said... "fuck little kim you nasty bitch!!" haha.... jk

Comment

She just can't get enough can she.

Who gives a shit about this hoe anyway.

Comment

ehh i dont like lil kim that much
        i dont care
        Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

lil' kim is a hot woman.... but i really don't like her rap....she should stop rappin'....

Comment

^^ have u looked at her recently?????

all she wants is more money for some more plastic surgeries...
            she was never cute, now she has a troll face...

hmmm look at the nose... i wonder how long will it last...

Comment

i cant stand how she raps and what she raps about. come to think about it i cant stand any female rapper. when they try to rap about guns and violence it sounds fake as hell.

Comment

lol no
                Lil Kim is nasty but not that nasty where you want more its the nasty you dont wany any of.I was listening to a track where she was on And I Felt Fucking dirty lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushi View Post
                  she was never cute, now she has a troll face...
                  hahaha i second that, i wonder if she really thinks she's sexy
                  i remember she was on the south park episode where stan got served, she was a judge and they did a good ass job making her on that
                  F-N-F
                  THE REMIX KING
                  / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X