Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Eazy E Responds To Ice Cube Comments About His Absence From NWA Biopic

Lil Eazy E Responds To Ice Cube Comments About His Absence From NWA Biopic

Earlier this week Ice Cube explained why Eazy E’s son was left out of N.W.A. Biopic, via AHH.

The news of the casting – which we announced last month – confirmed that despite Cube’s son playing him, Lil Eazy would not take the role of his father.

Now via his official facebook page, Lil E has responded with his feelings.

I have been asked by so many reporters for my thoughts on Ice Cube speaking on my unpolished acting, yet he has his son playing him and his son has never been in a major role. I am going to tell you exactly how I feel about this and my on questions to Cube and production.

First off, I feel a lot could not act to par in their 1st role or 1st time acting in a major movie, but the rawness worked for raw movies like Boys in the Hood AND this NWA movie should be the same …..and how I feel about acting the hospital scene and things of my father being in his death bed or beyond what the movie is based on which is NWA and NOT Eazy E’s STORY as the explanation of why I never got the role makes it sound out to be which couldnt be any farther from the truth, but you feel different about things that people do in this bizz…. so it is what is.

I respect Ice Cube to the utmost……BUT, I wonder why production would tell the young actor playing my father to stay away from me???? AND why wont production film in the original house where NWA started instead of another Compton house???? You would think that respect would be given to do so, but like I said, a lot of things are weird in this bizz on what is said and done …..BUT….THE ONE THING I AM BEST AT AND IS NOT AN ACT FOR ME IS TO STAY REAL AND BE STAYING TRUE TO MINE.

Source : dubcnn.com (take the source on his facebook page)

It is hypocritical. They should at least front a day trial production, do a few scenes with Lil Eazy with the original cast, redo the same scenes with the Lil Eazy replacement, suss out the chemistry between the two then decide

Cube is just a fool & most likely still has a past grudge against the real Eazy, or maybe even just a dislike for Easy's son prior to movie

Pitty the fool!

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
      It is hypocritical. They should at least front a day trial production, do a few scenes with Lil Eazy with the original cast, redo the same scenes with the Lil Eazy replacement, suss out the chemistry between the two then decide

Cube is just a fool & most likely still has a past grudge against the real Eazy, or maybe even just a dislike for Easy's son prior to movie

Pitty the fool!
      i think you maybe right about cube, maybe he dislike for Easy's son prior to movie ?

Comment

Lil Eazy-E has always thought he should be treated like a star just because of his father, he probably wasnt good enough & probably pissed of the director.

I Know Death Follows Me
        But
        I'll Murder Him First

Comment

But how does he feel about not getting his own name, but being referred to as a diminuitive version of his father? Wouldn't that fuck a kid up to come up not having your own identity and always being called Lil' on top of that?
          It make homos game at females.

Comment

Originally posted by coughdrops View Post
            But how does he feel about not getting his own name, but being referred to as a diminuitive version of his father? Wouldn't that fuck a kid up to come up not having your own identity and always being called Lil' on top of that?

lil eazy e has some cool music, but i HATE people trying to make money off their famous family members.

I Know Death Follows Me
            But
            I'll Murder Him First

Comment

it should of been all new first time actors if ya ask me to make it feel legit but like they said the bizz see's it differently

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X