50 Cent Calls Out Floyd Mayweather's Biggest Weakness W/ $750,000 Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Calls Out Floyd Mayweather's Biggest Weakness W/ $750,000 Challenge

G-Unit head 50 Cent's relationship with one-time pal Floyd Mayweather, Jr. may have just become more complicated after taking direct aim at him with a Facebook post.

According to reports, Fif took to his social media page to poke fun at Mayweather's reading skills.

"This is a special challenge for you, Floyd!" 50 Cent says in the clip. "If you can read one full page of a Harry Potter book, I'll give $750,000 to whatever charitable organization you want to." Standing on a picturesque patio over a green backyard with a sparkling pool, the "Animal Ambition" performer then grabs his bucket of ice water and enthusiastically tosses it to the side. (Us Magazine)

Coincidentally, Floyd addressed his publicized feuds with various hip-hop artists including Fif today (August 21).

Rappers Nelly, 50 Cent and T.I. all have chided Mayweather since the pound-for-pound king's last fight -- in interviews, via social media, and in person -- primarily over who's dating whom, and if so why. "I don't really focus on nothing like that," Mayweather said. "I'm relevant. I'm relevant. My life is the (expletive). I'm something to talk about." (MLive)

Floyd also noted he had remained relevant in the entertainment world for nearly 20 years.

"What's so crazy is this: You know, when people are not relevant, and they're not moving units like they were once moving ... you've got to realize, I've been relevant for 18 years," Mayweather said. Piggybacking his name is what hip-hop artists seek when confronting him, he added. "God has blessed me with an unbelievable talent, with fast feet, fast hands, unbelievable defense and a very, very sharp mind. So I'm thankful for that. Of course, hip-hop artists, they come and go. They come and go. But I'm still here," Mayweather said. (MLive)

Despite the occasional jabs and decision to no longer work together, Money Mayweather said he had no ill will toward 50 back in April.

"Just as a man, I respect him, I love him," Mayweather said. "There's a lot of my friends, a lot of my associates, that I don't speak to on a daily basis. That doesn't mean that I wish anything bad toward them." Mayweather, who is training here for a May 3 welterweight unification against Marcos Maidana at MGM Grand, said he would "love for my dad to work with 50 Cent" in the future. "50 Cent's a great guy, he's always invited into my gym. If his fighters want to come to my gym and work, they can come work in my gym also," he said. (M Live)
    sigpic
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X