Snoop Dogg And William Bell Link Up For ‘I Forgot To Be Your Lover’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop Dogg And William Bell Link Up For ‘I Forgot To Be Your Lover’

Snoop Dogg and William Bell team up for to their 2014 rendition of the classic “I Forgot To Be Your Lover.” The song will live off the forthcoming album Take Me to The River: Music From the Motion Picture. The album will be out Sept 9. You can pre-order your copy here http://www.amazon.com/Take-Me-River-...cordreco0c-20. . The documentary will be out in theaters Sept 12.

Take Me to the River: Music From the Motion Picture is the musical companion to Take Me to the River a feature film celebrating the inter-generational and inter-racial musical
    influence of Memphis in the face of pervasive discrimination and segregation. The film brings multiple generations of award-winning Memphis and Mississippi Delta musicians together, following them through the creative process of recording a historic new album, to re-imagine the utopia of racial, gender and generational collaboration of Memphis in its heyday. Featuring Terrence Howard, William Bell, Snoop Dog, Mavis Staples, Otis Clay, Lil P-Nut, Charlie Musselwhite, Bobby "Blue" Bland, Yo Gotti, Bobby Rush, Frayser Boy, The North Mississippi All-Stars, the Stax Music Academy and many more.

Tracklist :

1. Ain't No Sunshine (Bobby 'Blue' Bland featuring Yo Gotti)
    2. Wish I Had Answered (Mavis Staples with North Mississippi All-Stars)
    3. They Wanna Be Like Me (Bar Kays featuring 8Ball and MJG)
    4. Push and Pull (Bobby Rush featuring Frayser Boy)
    5. Supposed to Be (Booker T. with North Mississippi All-Stars featuring Al Kapone)
    6. Trying to Live My Life Without You (Otis Clay featuring P-Nut)
    7. I've Been Buked (Mavis Staples with North Mississippi All-Stars)
    8. I Forgot to Be Your Lover (William Bell with Stax Music Academy featuring Snoop Dogg)
    9. If I Should Have Bad Luck (Charlie Musselwhite with the City Champs)
    10. Knock On Wood (William Bell with Stax Music Academy)
    11. Henpecked (Bobby Rush featuring Frayser Boy
    12. Walk Away (Terrence Howard with Hi Rhythm Section)
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X